Deleted

Feral new trinket situation

Hey there fellas !

Since Blizzard announced that items introduced in Patch 5.4 will now be eligible to be upgraded an additional 2 times for a total increase of 16 item levels, my first thought was 'what about the rune now'. Even if you got the Rune of Re-Organisation Heroic Thunderforged it lacks 39 item level.
    My question now is if you got for example the Haromm's Talisman Heroic Warforged with an total item level of 588 would it beat the rune ?

Im not talking about the crazy rng situations e.g. rune proccs, i got doc up and siegecrafter proccs in the second i'm applying rip or rake. Im talking about the common bossfights with the usual rng one can hope for.

what do you guys think ? will the rune be worth it ?

so far

Short answer: Rune of Re-Origination is still best.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12675229909#5

As you get more Secondary stats Rune gets better. So with these new upgrades Rune will become slightly better then what it already is. We won't be getting rid of the trinket until they axe reforging.

Deleted
    I don't understand why they haven't nerfed the hell out of this trinket yet. They nerfed the tier 15 arcane mage bonus to prevent it from being BIS in Tier 16 so why haven't they done it for this trinket too. I thought Blizzard has gotten away from the stupid previous tier gear being BIS....

They nerfed the feather of jikun (cause festerblight) and UVLS (cause demo imp army), so I'm still wondering why the hell they've done nothing about roro.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    I don't understand why they haven't nerfed the hell out of this trinket yet. They nerfed the tier 15 arcane mage bonus to prevent it from being BIS in Tier 16 so why haven't they done it for this trinket too. I thought Blizzard has gotten away from the stupid previous tier gear being BIS....
    Because Sigil is garbage, TED is a nightmare to use and AoC only procs every third eon.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    As you get more Secondary stats Rune gets better. So with these new upgrades Rune will become slightly better then what it already is. We won't be getting rid of the trinket until they axe reforging.
    Right on. The ilvl on the rune does not matter as the proc only gets stronger with more secondary stats. You might even out-dps some of your fellow raiders that get the same increase in ilvl cuz an 100 increase in crit/haste means 200 mastery extra on the proc.

My guess would be that certain ToT things, such as UVLS, were letting people do 1 million or so SUSTAINED DPS in ToT gear and would only get stronger in SoO gear.

coz it's called balance of the classes
    don't worry it will be a useless piece of crap in 6.0
    let the kittens have fun for once

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    coz it's called balance of the classes
    don't worry it will be a useless piece of crap in 6.0
    let the kittens have fun for once
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T16H.html

Feral is top dps, they don't need anymore "balance". I say nerf the hell out of this trinket so they will be more in line with the rest of the classes and be forced to use current tier trinkets like everyone else.

If demo can't use pre nerf ULVS then feral should not get to use current roro.

Feral is top dps, they don't need anymore "balance". I say nerf the hell out of this trinket so they will be more in line with the rest of the classes and be forced to use current tier trinkets like everyone else.

oh simulation is so awesome of current balance of classes on every single fight, lets use it as a real perfect data

Real world data begs to differ:

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/

Quote Originally Posted by drockrock View Post
    Real world data begs to differ:

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/
    half of the Ferals don't actually have RoRo heroic; most of them aren't as good as others at keeping good bleeds up and not overwriting a good one. Etc; go look at at proraiders and see what kinds of dps "Top" Ferals are doing. He's probably talking about a top dps in the right hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mankeli View Post
    half of the Ferals don't actually have RoRo heroic; most of them aren't as good as others at keeping good bleeds up and not overwriting a good one. Etc; go look at at proraiders and see what kinds of dps "Top" Ferals are doing. He's probably talking about a top dps in the right hands.
    I don't follow you. Looking at proraiders, the "top" feral is only #42 in the world. There are 4 ferals in the top 100. I'd hardly call that top dps.

I don't understand how one site's data is more relevant than another. They both pull from logs and they both aggregate data, raidbots just doesn't put names to the data whereas proraiders ranks them all.