Deleted

Some Questions when coming back

Hello,

I played SWTOR back when it launched and was subbed for about 4-5 Month. I did all operations/flashpoints and war zones so there was nothing left for me. Now I thought I give it a go after a while but I am a bit lost at the moment. Is there anything new being still at level 50 (Gear lvl ist around 136)? Or do i have to buy the addon to get started with the new content and stuff?

Thanks in advance

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Board your ship. If you have a mission icon hovering above your holoterminal, then it is free. If there's nothing there, then you'll have to subscribe or purchase the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrin View Post
    Board your ship. If you have a mission icon hovering above your holoterminal, then it is free. If there's nothing there, then you'll have to subscribe or purchase the expansion.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but last fall didn't they give Rise of the Hutt Cartel to everyone for free? I remember there being a sh*t storm because they gave free cartel coins to people who purchased the expansion from like x-date to y-date, but not to people who had owned it before that time frame.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but last fall didn't they give Rise of the Hutt Cartel to everyone for free? I remember there being a sh*t storm because they gave free cartel coins to people who purchased the expansion from like x-date to y-date, but not to people who had owned it before that time frame.
    Every subscriber. You need to subscribe to get the expansion.

You only need to subscribe for one month to unlock it permanently though.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.