A way to know....

Hi community!

I have 571 pets at level 25. 569 are rare and my "Vanity pets owned" statistic shows: 289 pets.

Vanity pets owned only shows the pets you trained yourself. Not caged, not obtained by pet battling in the world. (A drop you got, or such)

I am a crazy Statistics guy and would know to know if:

THERE IS A WAY TO KNOW HOW MANY PETS I TRAINED CAGED. AKA: Pets I bought on the auction house already caged. As far as I recall I didnt buy ANY pet caged because I hate that but is there any addon or some way to know if I did and whichones so I can go get a real one not caged?

Thanks!

Nope ;D atleast i don't think so

Deleted
    I think you are a little confused as to what Vanity pets are:

Companions (a.k.a. small pets, non-combat pets, mini-pets, or vanity pets) are small pets (or inanimate objects such as balloons) that follow your player character around, and are mainly for show. Unlike battle pets, which they are often confused with, Companions cannot enter into pet battles.

as for addons, I use Collectinator

I know what they are and I think you are not understanding what I mean...

Lets put an example to make it easy:

You are doing SoO LFR and Sha of Pride gives you (personal loot) this pet: http://www.wowhead.com/item=104163

As you can see that pet is an ITEM and not a pet itself, when you right click that it trains you a pet. That pet you trained is a pet you trained from scratch yourself and will increase your "Vanity pets owned" statistic (You can find this statistic under Statistics----Pet Battles)

When you catch a pet out in the wild, lets say a random pet in Feralas you will have a NEW pet but it WONT go to your statistics for "vanity pets owned".

Now lets say this.

Your friend Richard got the same pet from Sha of Pride, he trained it and then caged it to sell on the AH.... A random person buys that pet from the AH on its "caged" state and trains it. THAT CAGED PET he trained WONT GO TO THE "Vanity pets owned statistics"

What I am trying to figure out is if i ever bought a pet caged, I think I didnt but I dont remember.

What I need is a way to know if i ever obtained and trained a caged pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    What I am trying to figure out is if i ever bought a pet caged, I think I didnt but I dont remember.

What I need is a way to know if i ever obtained and trained a caged pet.
    If you can't remember. Then you have never bought a caged pet.
    /pictureoritdidnthappen