Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    When salandrin makes a shitty thread in off-topic, does an angel get its wings?
    One actually loses them.

No, unless it's someone I know and they sound serious enough about it. Luckily I don't have any friend that act like that. I just report them and let them enjoy their ban, which hopefully is permanent.

If someone had the ability to cross the ocean or fly to New Zealand, and then find my accommodation in the middle of a military training facility and was then actually be able to injure me, I might be slightly concerned.

A pissant, barely coherent, man-child on the other side of the planet, making useless threats is another story. Though I possibly would call the police in his country. Not because I'm concerned about his actions, but because it would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Are you trained in Gorilla warfare too?
    I dunno, if this turned up at my front door I'd be shitting myself:

Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2014-05-18 at 01:29 PM.

Eeh no, I've had a lot of death threats in WoW, and I just laughed at them for becomeing so angry
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    That person doesn't realize how brutal my dogs are and how many guns I have so I kind of fear for their life. They try to enter my home, they will get their face lit up.

Deleted
    Definitly not, there is almost no way that he can find who I really am

Deleted
    some nuts threatening me over the internet? lol. Last time that happens some ex marine wanted me to give him my adress so we can argue face to face. I still wonder if he ever visited my fake adress in canada

I usually ask them for their address so i can send them a plane ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    As the title says. Assuming you've been in such a situation. You might think its preposterous but given the stories out there lately, notably a recent incident where a man almost murdered a child over a Call of Duty game online.
    I don't know I'm sure you would have a better idea of being threatened over the internet than most people. I wouldn't take anything any of you said seriously to be honest I even posted a picture of my exact room city and state on here and I still have 0 fear of any of you.

I had someone threaten me via eBay. Didn't take a whole lot of effort to get their local PD involved, get a peace order, and have them arrested for violating it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    When salandrin makes a shitty thread in off-topic, does an angel get its wings?
    That's for German engineers only.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I had someone threaten me via eBay. Didn't take a whole lot of effort to get their local PD involved, get a peace order, and have them arrested for violating it.
    Friend of mine had a threat against them and their family via email.
    That was a super easy one for the authorities.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Friend of mine had a threat against them and their family via email.
    That was a super easy one for the authorities.
    The idiot who threatened me on ebay used the eBay messaging service, not really sure what he thought was going to happen.

All because I gave him bad feedback over sending me something that was counterfeit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.