Thread: Dilemma

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Dilemma

Ok, so I have an issue. I recently made a new character (Marauder) and I purchased the Eradicator War Suit for him with my cartel coins. After playing him, I remember that I had a character that was level 38 that got deleted (damn siblings) and I had him rez'd. I thought it would be pointless to level another marauder when I already have one at 38. So I submitted a ticket to ge the war suit (that is bound to character and not legacy ) transfer to my level 38 and Ill just delete the new guy. Just got a response back from the in-game support person that they said that they can't do that. So I have an issue. I can't just not play the guy I spent cartel coins on and I don't feel like buying for the level 38. Now don't get me wrong, I love this game and every aspect of it, but its going to kill me to have to re-level the same character again. Give me some tips that I can do to get me to forget about that part. I know it sounds stupid lol I just want some ideas

Quote Originally Posted by jermo22 View Post
    Ok, so I have an issue. I recently made a new character (Marauder) and I purchased the Eradicator War Suit for him with my cartel coins. After playing him, I remember that I had a character that was level 38 that got deleted (damn siblings) and I had him rez'd. I thought it would be pointless to level another marauder when I already have one at 38. So I submitted a ticket to ge the war suit (that is bound to character and not legacy ) transfer to my level 38 and Ill just delete the new guy. Just got a response back from the in-game support person that they said that they can't do that. So I have an issue. I can't just not play the guy I spent cartel coins on and I don't feel like buying for the level 38. Now don't get me wrong, I love this game and every aspect of it, but its going to kill me to have to re-level the same character again. Give me some tips that I can do to get me to forget about that part. I know it sounds stupid lol I just want some ideas
    Use the Collections tab and re-buy the Eradicators suit for a fraction of the CC Price.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Do you remember the story to that point? You might want to replay it to swing your companions the way you want in your current mindset.