TL;DR
***562 ele sham 14/14H exp on main looking for second raiding guild that raids start between 0100-0300 CST(if my math is right thats between 4pm-6pm AEST).***
/TL;DR

Hello! Im a seriously addicted wow player that has played relentlessly since open beta of vanilla. I have all classes at 90 with 560+ ilvl (i play/ pug a ton) with a high degree of proficiency at most specs. My main is a 90th percentile parsing frost mage with 16x H Garrosh kills (raidbots us-illidan vaeal) I have had 100% attendance this entire tier and will continue that pattern. As you can see from my logs (warcraftlogs Angry of Illidan) I utilize my defensive spells often and it is extremely rare for me to die. As a heroic/ old school raider long hours of multiple wipes do not deter me and I do spend a good deal of time reviewing logs (mine and others) as well as leading theorycraft on encounters and gearing.

Having played through siege on multiple toons in multiple roles I have an intimate understanding of each boss encounter. Most importantly, imo, i will not sacrifice boss mechanics for personal dps and I competently execute said mechanics. Between sheeping on paragons, sacrificing aoe padding to kill galakras's grunts, add switching on nazgrims zerker phase, avoiding bad orbs on malkorok, dispelling on spoils, etc. as evidenced through looking to find even more things to do in game im not the type of player who only logs on for raids. Im very active in game and while forced to have one for raiding purposes I dont believe in mains!

That being said I am looking for a guild on my 562 ele sham who is able to accept the 2 drawbacks or "catches": My primary guild (<Angry> of illidan) is and will always be primary. My raid schedule is 2100-0100 CST (2200-0200 EST and if my math is right 1200-1600 AEST) Mon->thursday. We currently clear all content early during wednesdays raid and I expect us to 1 night clear come 5.4.8 but if we have a bad night and have to raid thursday/monday my main raid always takes priority (also why id like to find a late night guild running after 0100 cst to prevent that from being possible). The second is my work schedule which is a 12 hour shift on fri/sat/sun preventing any play on those days. My schedule has been stable for 2 years and will not be changing.

I would prefer a horde guild but would be willing to betray my brethren if a perfect match came along. I know finding a LATE night guild is difficult but im sure there have to be a few out there. Im looking for a guild at least 8/14H. If you would like to talk more please feel free to respond here, add my btag (Sparticas#1402) or email: vaeal2004 at hotmail dotcom email is best on the weekend and btag is best during the week.

My shamans armory is Drysc on Illidan. Sorry for not being able to post links mmochamp says im too new.
Multiple references available on request.