Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Because TSM is trash :^)
    I wanted to get Hi and Aphro myself, but that dude in your screen snatched them....so now I have to be with Link and nRated.
    Please nRated isn't even bad honestly you should be happy you got him I have him cause I'm glad I did. Cause you could of got a worse pick then that.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Because TSM is trash :^)
    I wanted to get Hi and Aphro myself, but that dude in your screen snatched them....so now I have to be with Link and nRated.
    There's almost no difference between Link and Hai. Both have near the exact same playstyle and both put up consistent but overall mediocre numbers for the mid lane position. They'll never have stellar performances but they'll never disappoint you either.

Nrated though is a great pick up and for some reason is a stupidly underrated support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaena View Post
    Please nRated isn't even bad honestly you should be happy you got him I have him cause I'm glad I did. Cause you could of got a worse pick then that.
    indeed he isnt, he currently has more points than candypanda

Deleted
    Yeah after looking at today's scores, gotta give props to nRated, he had some nice games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's ready for fantasy this week? I dominated Team Archon last week, they bowed before my very will.

- - - Updated - - -

Also really wondering if I'll regret the Niq swap out for Pobelter.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    im just hoping darien and diamond are going to turn out less useless this week....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    im just hoping darien and diamond are going to turn out less useless this week....
    It's my plan to food poison them before the game as to ruin your fantasy team. MUWHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    heyja if anyone likes to join my Fantasy LCS League just follow the link

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/...oSSS5XxzkT56wj

Deleted
    Owned Jree last week got wrecked this week.

I'm not finding the fantasy league much good. The beauty of fantasy footie is you can pick any player, there is no variation or change in the lol one. You are essentially never going to drop anyone from your team so whoever actually picked thier team has a huge advantage. Its boring. You just go in blind at the start and hope for the best there is no progression, you can never update your team to react to how games are being played.

Anyone else think the system is flawed?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

I'm not finding the fantasy league much good. The beauty of fantasy footie is you can pick any player, there is no variation or change in the lol one. You are essentially never going to drop anyone from your team so whoever actually picked thier team has a huge advantage. Its boring. You just go in blind at the start and hope for the best there is no progression, you can never update your team to react to how games are being played.

It just started, but certainly you should change your players each week. If Your mid is going against 3+ other tough mid laners this week while a sub is going against the bottom 2-3 seeded teams you should most likely switch if the match ups are better. Whenever they add trades and open season on any players not picked but now in high demand the system will be better.

And since they have 3? seasons a year the system has tons of chances to improve each year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    It just started, but certainly you should change your players each week. If Your mid is going against 3+ other tough mid laners this week while a sub is going against the bottom 2-3 seeded teams you should most likely switch if the match ups are better. Whenever they add trades and open season on any players not picked but now in high demand the system will be better.

And since they have 3? seasons a year the system has tons of chances to improve each year.
    So I'm in an 8 person league and the players to trade out are all worse than my setup. It'd be a fringe player I'd have to select on the off chance they would perform well. There is no benefit to changing my team ever since I can't make more competative selections.

I don't think the draft system is much cop. I'd have prefered open picking with a 2 man limit on players from the same team with the flex position and/or a captain = doulbe points.

10+ Year Old Account

Welcome to the American system of how sports teams find new players only it's in LoL format and it's a fantasy league.
    Hey everyone

So I'm in an 8 person league and the players to trade out are all worse than my setup. It'd be a fringe player I'd have to select on the off chance they would perform well. There is no benefit to changing my team ever since I can't make more competative selections.

I don't think the draft system is much cop. I'd have prefered open picking with a 2 man limit on players from the same team with the flex position and/or a captain = doulbe points.
    Well again, this i the first season they have ever done it right?

And I watched the bit today on fantasy the announcers did, and they were citing quite a few good facts to base your decisions around. If you picked the 5 best players and never switched. And someone could switch out players weekly and did it semi correctly they should win. I mean it's a pretty big sized pool of players and if you play the match ups each week you could very often get people off the bench.

Overall a lot of things could help the fantasy game naturally like more teams in the leagues or more games per week+season. Otherwise they can tweak/add stuff to the system to allow more of you winning week by week to fall on your shoulders.

I also think this will be a fun little game come World's time since the pool will be very different but all players should be quite good.

Pretty much, its how I'm used to playing Fantasy Leagues. The draft pick happened when I was asleep for my MMO team and I ended up with some randoms, 8 people league so I can't get anyone I want, suddenly 0 cares at all about that league!

I think the Fantasy Leagues that are not draft are much more enjoyable.

Friend of mine didn't know what to do to make a league, I would appreciate it if people would join, this doesnt have to be a main league team for you, she doesnt understand very well but wants to make a league (this is late of course, and its certainly not my league :P)

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/...ua6xMS2XIWC8o3

Remember you can join more than one!

Cowtard and Kerp carrying my fantasy team so hard it's silly. Cowtard giving lots of points even when losing, and Kerp somehow managing to go from -1 point after the 1st game to 42 points after the 2nd.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Lemonnation flying into the trashcan from my team, got myself Nyph so I'm happy. Lemon is way too inconsistent in terms of kda, I already have 2 other c9 members who already screw me over (Hai and Sneaky), and I lost at superweek by 2.2 points.. One kill and 20 farm. In 4 games. But no. The salt is real when I thought I will rock this fantasy thing with 3 players from last split #1 :C

Ended the week at 278 points. Everybody except Seraph and Nyph was above 40 points, with Noname the highest at just shy of 54. I'm so lucky with the picks I got, which I would never have picked if the others hadn't taken the guys I initially wanted.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to point out, I'm #1 and you should all worship me.
    Hey everyone

In my league I'm #1 :P Ending a week at like 270 points does that to you.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU