[A] Ring of Oütlaws Heroic 4/14 Heroic 10 LFM

Ring of Oütlaws is looking to recruit players of all types. We have only been a guild for 2 weeks, and we have only had one active raiding week with our mains. In the two weeks that we have been raiding, we have cleared 14/14 NORMAL twice, once with alts, and once as a finish out run with our mains. We have also progressed to 6/14 HEROIC in these two weeks. Needless to say we are a very skilled group that expects to continue this fast pace and have Garrosh down before the expansion ends. We may make the move to 25-man Heroic if our recruiting base continues to flourish; however, we DO intend to make the move to 20-man mythic when Warlords of Draenor hits.

With that said, we are looking to pickup skilled, talented, geared, and smart individuals. We currently have openings for all positions except healing (this may change if you provide logging information that sways us one way or another).

Raid times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 7:30pm-10:30pm (West Coast) - You must stay the full raid time from start to finish unless something pressing comes up, we do not want to fill, and refill, and refill if players drop out mid-raid.

Our requirements:
    -Must be 14/14 Normal and have some Heroic experience this expansion
    -Must have an item level of 560+
    -Must know all fights in siege on Heroic difficulty to some extent, whether than be from guides or videos
    -You must have the Mumble voice client
    -Have a great attitude towards other raiders and be constructive

We here in Ring of Oütlaws are a mature group that is looking for mature players. We don't want someone who spams trade, or harasses other players. With that said we are looking for talent, skill, and most of all... people we can call friends. Our raid environment is extremely constructive; however we analyze everything - I will ask you why you performed a certain action and I expect a response, not to criticize negatively but so we can build as a unit as that is what a successful group is founded upon. We have a hell of a lot of fun here and we have a very fun raiding environment.

Outside of raiding we do a decent amount of PvP in battlegrounds, Arena teams, and Rated Battlegrounds.

Hope to see you in-game! Leave a message here or send me a direct message for more information. Thanks for the read

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for Talent!
    Last edited by Russ3022; 2014-05-21 at 07:39 PM.

I have a question.

How did this guild get to be so awesome?

Because we use special sauce in our Treasure Noodles

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe its because we have all of our monk awesomeness

Looking for Quality,Competent Dps as we Progress in Mythic BRF. ilvl 680 + would be nice. currently 3/10 Mythic BRF 5/7 Mythic HM.