Thread: HoTw Macro

10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb HoTw Macro

Was wondering if you geniuses could help me out with a HoTw Macro. I'm not too smart in this department, haha.

I need it to cast HoTw then switch to bear form and then I want it to let me keep casting Rejuvenation. Help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

What do you want it to do, when you've gotten in bear form, then cast the rejuvenation, that throws you in caster form? Back in bear form?
    Curious what you want to use it for?
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    What do you want it to do, when you've gotten in bear form, then cast the rejuvenation, that throws you in caster form? Back in bear form?
    Curious what you want to use it for?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but HotW when active as a guardian lets you cast Rejuv while in bear, and won't shift you out. So the use of the macro is basically a HotW+rejuv spam button while in bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by critsom View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but HotW when active as a guardian lets you cast Rejuv while in bear, and won't shift you out. So the use of the macro is basically a HotW+rejuv spam button while in bear.
    Yeah, exactly.

What do you mean by cast HotW then put you in bear form? Wouldn't you already be in bear form?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    What do you mean by cast HotW then put you in bear form? Wouldn't you already be in bear form?
    Casting it takes you out of bear form. I want to be able to cast it, go into bear form, then be able to spam rejuvenation.

not sure but I suppose a castsequence macro with hotw bear form then 30 rejuvs (or how many you would normally use in a worst case scenario) and a 45 sec reset timer would work

Quote Originally Posted by Tecisbeefy View Post
    Casting it takes you out of bear form. I want to be able to cast it, go into bear form, then be able to spam rejuvenation.
    Casting HotW in Bear Form doesn't take you out of Bear Form. Considering that, this macro should work fine, I don't have a Guardian spec to test it but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

#showtooltip
    /cast Heart of the Wild
    /cast Rejuvenation

If you want to make a rejuv macro that you only use in bear form to avoid using it when not in bearform, you could add [stance:1] to the cast, like this:

#showtooltip
    /cast Heart of the Wild
    /cast [stance:1] Rejuvenation

Not sure if the hotw line is spammable like that or if it would cause any issues. Worst case, you can alt cast it like: /cast [mod:alt] Heart of the Wild

Quote Originally Posted by critsom View Post
    Yeah, exactly.
    Ah my bad. Been feral for too long, and forgot that you can do it in bear form as guardian.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    It does indeed take you out of bear form...

Plan B: untested (modified from a DoC macro):

#showtooltip
    /cast Heart of the Wild
    /run if InCombatLockdown()and GetShapeshiftFormID()==BEAR_FORM and not UnitBuff("player","Heart of the Wild")then SetCVar("autoUnshift",0)end
    /cast [@mouseover,help][]Rejuvenation
    /console autoUnshift 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks coocoo! I appreciate the help! and to Glurp, my bad I guess it was lag causing me to think that it takes you out of bear form. I tried it today and it worked just fine. I'm an idiot :P

It does indeed take you out of bear form...
    Not for resto druids.