Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Raised my MMR ~500 within a week by playing mid and focusing on my own game.

4/5 of your teams mistakes are going to be made by other people. Accept and embrace it. Instead of spending your time watching what your team does wrong- redirect that focus to the enemy team. They'll be just as "dumb" and if you're truely a good player you will know how to exploit that.

Snowball heroes will always be the go to for raising MMR because of how much game impact they can have. GL!
    Last edited by Mileylool; 2015-01-02 at 09:40 AM.

Play the same heroes 24/7.
    Learn the ones which counter pretty much anything and play them and thats it.
    I'm currently playing as anti mage constantly and as soon as you get a few kills its GG.

be as accommodating as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Mileylool View Post
    Raised my MMR ~500 within a week by playing mid and focusing on my own game.

4/5 of your teams mistakes are going to be made by other people. Accept and embrace it. Instead of spending your time watching what your team does wrong- redirect that focus to the enemy team. They'll be just as "dumb" and if you're truely a good player you will know how to exploit that.

Snowball heroes will always be the go to for raising MMR because of how much game impact they can have. GL!
    Agreed, especially if your solo queing you will have a easier time winning if you play a snowball hero rather then a support in most cases. Especially with the community nowadays its extremely hard to find competent people in solo play that can work with you rather if your a end game carry you just work with yourself and take the support perks when you get them.

After playing 700 games now I can say with certain this system is fixed. No matter how good you are they will continue to put you with lesser players to make you lose. Anytime I go on a solid winning streak a huge back lash of losing follows. In these lose streaks I'm seeing the same feeding game patterns over and over. I'm currently in one of the losing cycles and my god this one is murderous. Last night I had a Russian and a Spanish guy going at it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    After playing 700 games now I can say with certain this system is fixed. No matter how good you are they will continue to put you with lesser players to make you lose. Anytime I go on a solid winning streak a huge back lash of losing follows. In these lose streaks I'm seeing the same feeding game patterns over and over. I'm currently in one of the losing cycles and my god this one is murderous. Last night I had a Russian and a Spanish guy going at it.
    You're doing something that is making you just as bad a player as those "lesser" ones you were talking about. It may not be the exact same mistake that they're making, but you belong with that lot. I don't mean it as an insult, but you're really just overestimating your own prowess here.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.