Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think that one fairly unprecedented change I'd like to see in WoD is that at end-game once you've "experienced the content", you gain the ability to engage in straight-line self-directed travel using the Z-axis.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

One thing I just thought of: I wish growl had a range. Even 15 yards would be nice

pet buffs/debuffs being more homogenized. why does the sporebat cast an aura thats always on when the wolf has to reapply its buff every 45 seconds or however long it is.

Posthaste toggling once you hit the ground rather than when you use the spell.
    Gotta go Fast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    Posthaste toggling once you hit the ground rather than when you use the spell.
    Gotta go Fast!
    Got your wish, boy !

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...98520748621824

(Gotta go fast, tadadadaaaa ... Gotta go fast ! Tadadadaaa ... Gotta go faster, faster faster faster faster faster !)
    Last edited by mmoc2ef41478d1; 2014-05-31 at 04:39 PM.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ha that's pretty awesome. That always confused me why it worked that way since you always lost a little bit of the speed boost's duration.

I would love it if you could choose which buff/debuff your pets would bring, so I wouldn't for example be forced to use a wolf whenever my group is missing crit.

Also, I miss the possibility to double-disengage so I think disengage should be given 2 charges just like deterrence was when readiness was removed.

I just want to be able to use my lock n load procs while AoE'ing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Why are people so obsessed with flying? Why do people care SO much about it. I actually like that there won't be flying.
    Omg u elitist snowflake, most of us dont know our rotations and how to defend ourselves how do you think not being able to fly away from danger will be?

We will get raped by monsters and forced to unsub because we'll get bankrupt on gold from all the repairbills, my opinion is shared by the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaath View Post
    a built in "summon random mount" button
    I get that it would be nice to have one built in, but addons do it, I've had one addon do random mounts depending on skill and location for years without updates.
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

I want the pet to not bug out every time I go down a vertical plane.

Quote Originally Posted by nukias View Post
    I want the pet to not bug out every time I go down a vertical plane.
    that would involve treating pets like players using all 3 axes and an extra data packet to send, more coding and more latency

i remember seeing a few people asking about some dot protection for black arrow. but i'm not sure if that counts as a quality of life request.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    One thing I just thought of: I wish growl had a range. Even 15 yards would be nice
    It has a 30 yard range in Warlords: http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=2649 (notice range category -- if you look at live version it's 5 yards)

Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    It has a 30 yard range in Warlords: http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=2649 (notice range category -- if you look at live version it's 5 yards)
    awesome, one down, many to go.

Call. Stabled. Pet.

Why was that removed anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    Call. Stabled. Pet.

Why was that removed anyways?
    dont remember ever being able to do this

Tracking: Since aspects are gone tracking icons can logically be moved to this space. Tracking was always a "cool" feature at first then with "slaying" talents it became another thing to juggle. Does any hunter even know we can track giants :O

Aggressive: Bring it back

Traps: I am so sick of this broken mechanic. I want them gone FFS. We are not melee survival hunters anymore. Trap launcher is pure facepalm. Why in the world can we not have a freaking freezing arrow! I don't care if its a fantasy game, hunters launch traps full of snakes at people....let that sink in your brain.

Flare: Merge it with a pvp ability or something. Way too situational. Make it debuff all people standing in it (chance to crit increased??). Do something besides spam on a flag / pillar

Tame Mount: C'mon! Locks, Druids & Paladins all have unique mounts, time for the hunter.

Pets: If pets are to stay, I want them to be little to nothing to do with my debuffs/buffs/rotation, if I'm not BM ofc. They are just a dot to me.