Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    could be, i don't have any numbers, but still, i can't wrap my head around it. The reason i mention population and GDP of a country is because it is relevant information about the potential existing market. Local culture (here, PC culture specifically) can also be an important factor, i admit it.

But is Denmark of all country really a bigger market for MMO than the US, France or Germany. Why would MMO not launch in danish then? Typical languages for MMO are english, french and german. Then come other languages like spanish, italian, portugese, chinese, japanese.
    Because the bulk of the population in the Scandinavian countries are, at worst, competent in English, and most are fluent.

Deleted
    I like how ESO had its peak in April and immediately fell off again. Oh well, they sure will do well in the future. And Wildstar constantly catching interest over time is also interesting. I still cant get myself into the game ...It plays awesome, but the dull questing disgusts me. If there was pvp lvling or something ...I might give it another shot some day. Content of this game for launch is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I take it someone got scammed or ganked and is butthurt over it?

still a shity graphic to include a game thats not even out yet fully, but ignore one thats over 10 years old and still going strong.
    Because EVE doesnt matter. EVE is special. EVE has its fanbase. EVE wont grow anymore nor will it lose subs as long as the devs keep doing. EVE is the only MMO out there that is happy with its community, that doesnt need to grow enormously and simply is fine with its current situation. That is why it is irrelevant for this shard tbh. I bet including EVE will have a constant graph, no real ups n downs. Simply constant. That's good for EVE and its community, everything else would be rather bad imho.
    Last edited by mmocb53c2a1ef1; 2014-05-20 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    EVE wont grow anymore nor will it lose subs as long as the devs keep doing.
    Not necessarily true. EVE has shown pretty consistent growth over the years, and it does see spikes of activity. After the most recent massive battle in January they had 15k new trial accounts (not new active accounts) created by people checking out the game. No word on how many ended up picking it up, but that's a significant spike in interest for a 10 year old niche MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    And Wildstar constantly catching interest over time is also interesting. I still cant get myself into the game ...It plays awesome, but the dull questing disgusts me. If there was pvp lvling or something ...
    There is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.