Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shouri View Post
    Exactly.

Game set and match!

Yeah everyone who is further progressed than you is obviously a special snowflake elitist?
    no they are not - most are quite helpful , I use quite a few wow sites/forums and the posters here are by far the worst for things like " if you haven't done that by now then you shouldn't be playing the game " type of responses

Deleted
    Thats not what I've read, can you link to a post where someone says you shouldnt be playing the game if you havent killed garrosh hc?

Time to get farming again I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiix View Post
    Ugh, am I the only one who doesn't want this to go live?
    Some definitely want this (even stronger... anything, any type of new content, even if it's grindy and uncreative) to go live. So, not sure if you are the only one, but there are people on the other side, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiix View Post
    Ugh, am I the only one who doesn't want this to go live?
    Honestly, I'd have liked more notice since the valor upgrades were being expanded. It doesn't really matter to me as a whole though since the only feature I was hoping for (higher drops on legendaries) seems to have been delayed. <_<

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    588 Ilvl Inc Tremble mortals and PvP scum. I'm about to reach my final form.
    I hope to see you in RBGs...o wait...ret, nvm lol. No one wants yoooo.

Well I hope to see you in arenas! Oh wait...pve gear...no one wants you...

I hope to see you on timeless isle! Oh wait... thats right... world pvp means nothing. Well shit. Sorry about that.

The supposed reason they are not putting the legendary stuff in is b/c it was messing up on PTR where it was giving EVERYONE the buff even if you have done the quest even if you haven't even started it IE like level 80's with the buff and shouldn't be with the buff till you are right level and can start the quest. So they are trying to fix it..

This buff was the only thing I was looking fwd to with this patch to be honest...On 4th toon getting cloak and getting only 2-3 secrets a week out of all the bosses is rather damn annoying!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewowguy View Post
    I hope to see you in RBGs...o wait...ret, nvm lol. No one wants yoooo.

Well I hope to see you in arenas! Oh wait...pve gear...no one wants you...

I hope to see you on timeless isle! Oh wait... thats right... world pvp means nothing. Well shit. Sorry about that.
    So much passive agressiveness in this post I dont know where to start.

<-- Will at least be able to upgrade 6 items tomorrow, I think that will help on Garrosh progress ^^

<-- Will at least be able to upgrade 6 items tomorrow, I think that will help on Garrosh progress ^^
    Why not 8? You still get 1k valor cap for next week!

Eh, its every day I run into some 570+ ilvl, 1500 achieve point having, shit talking player. Its simple, if you just pve, if you just pvp, if you cant make gold, if you dont do pet battles, if you cant work the AH, if you have no profs, then why why why do you think your wow jesus. Its like knowing hw to apply a band aid properly and thinking your a surgeon. If you arent good at all of it, then you arent good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewowguy View Post
    Eh, its every day I run into some 570+ ilvl, 1500 achieve point having, shit talking player. Its simple, if you just pve, if you just pvp, if you cant make gold, if you dont do pet battles, if you cant work the AH, if you have no profs, then why why why do you think your wow jesus. Its like knowing hw to apply a band aid properly and thinking your a surgeon. If you arent good at all of it, then you arent good at it.
    Do you happen to run into that shit talking dude daily when you look in the mirror? I'm not even sure that you post had a point except to remove bile from your system.

Deleted
    As a casual raider this is a very welcome nerf. I came in late to this expansion after quitting early in Cataclysm due to a heavier workload in school and the fact that Cata was pure garbage. Started playing MoP just before christmas and I'm only able to play a few hours for 1-2 nights a week if I'm lucky. Took a time to gear my priest but now I've actually been able to clear SoO normal a few times (Not before picking up the legendary cloak though) and also killing the first 5 bosses on heroic. Due to my time restrictions I'm quite undesirable for most established guilds on my server (If you know of a European guild raiding fridays/saturdays send me a pm <3), and I would not have been able to progress much further with PuGs. Thus this change will increase my power by a fair amount, my ilvl will roughly be at 577 with all of my current gear upgraded and hopefully I'll be able to join more experienced PuGs despite my own lack of experience.

I played pretty consistently through TBC - Wotlk clearing most content before any nerfs and the harder bosses post-nerf. That increase in power relative to what the content was designed for didn't feel too good really. I like it was more that I actually earn my increase in power, even if it's only due to spending extra valor points. This will also make my character stronger both inside and outside raiding environment, reducing the time to finish my weekly tasks. Hopefully the nerf to legendary cloak quest will hit soon aswell.

Thanks for a nice quality of life improvement to people like me that struggle to progress further in existing content and aren't able to schedule our raiding a few nights each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Do you happen to run into that shit talking dude daily when you look in the mirror? I'm not even sure that you post had a point except to remove bile from your system.
    Pot...black....kettle....etc? lol serious? ^

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    It's not, though. The 1k weekly valor cap remains.
    This. You're still locked into a 3-week minimum for that part of the quest.

Prob to late in day but don't upgrade everything you can right away. Think about your SoO progress and what you need verse what you might get. My plan: we clear all but hc garrosh in one night. I don't have a lot of hwf. I'm going to upgrade weapon and cloak and see if I can get hwf bindings/ totem. If I don't then before we do garrosh I will prob upgrade them. Or small chance I might upgrade the 2 tier I have as they can't drop wf. Point being be smart before you blow all you valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    Looking at the official notes, I'm pretty disappointed that there is no mention of sigils/secrets/runestones being 100% drops like was mentioned earlier...I can't stand the shithole that LFR has become (people in SoO doing sub 75k dps as the majority is just a waste of time...) and was hoping to only do it if I could get 100% drops to get that cloak done faster on alts...
    Damn. So, like, do the damn flex instead, bro, or run normals of older raids. Those items drop in higher than LFR difficulty too.

Quote Originally Posted by Txiv View Post
    Prob to late in day but don't upgrade everything you can right away.
    Already have everything I can get in SoO short of a Garrosh kill, and that weapon is pre-upgraded. I just went all out on 8 items, focusing on Cloak, Weapon and Tier (no WF tier). So the chances of me getting anything better are pretty close to 0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You were speaking for the millions as well so you first.
    I'm sorry that you didn't understand the part in my post (the very first three words) where I stated it was only my opinion. That's what "For me personally" means. I respect coming to the rescue and all, but it's always better when misinformation is spreading, not an already admitted personal opinion you disagree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Txiv View Post
    Prob to late in day but don't upgrade everything you can right away. Think about your SoO progress and what you need verse what you might get. My plan: we clear all but hc garrosh in one night. I don't have a lot of hwf. I'm going to upgrade weapon and cloak and see if I can get hwf bindings/ totem. If I don't then before we do garrosh I will prob upgrade them. Or small chance I might upgrade the 2 tier I have as they can't drop wf. Point being be smart before you blow all you valor.
    My RNG luck says no.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi