High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

RBGS fast cap cheat/xploit/hack

Has anybody been fast capped by RBGS team from darkspear/tichondrius using some sort of speed burst mounted allowing them to fast cap before you can even reach the flag.... yesterday we had that problem 4 times against the same team and we decided to fraps on gilneas and well, check for yourself tickets are already open with the video and screenshoots, waiting for response

- - - Updated - - -

they also reaching the top of the spot on Twin peaks making them reachless from melee and some range, again, same team , same players

Could have cut over half that video, and thumbnail the pic :P

OT: Not sure if it's anything new, just report them is all I can think of. Also, Whiplash to knock them off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really surprised because I've seen this happen a few times, namely with Worgen Druid's being able to stack Travel Form, Nitro Boots, Dash and Dark Flight together to travel across half the map, but never with a Warlock. He definitely must be doing something though, so just report him and send the video in.

Can't comment on teams and realms, but yes, exploits like these happen. Getting outside the gates before the timer -> faster capping, etc.

Yeah, teams exploit and then just play defense entire games.
    Ran in to it quite a few times at 2k MMR in RBGs, but if you're actually good you can easily wipe and recap on them.
    Easy wins for us, beat a team that exploited at least 5-6 times on my last grind to 2400 in RBGs.