Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Karthus and Brand! Just dig the damage they can dish out, especially Karthus' tankiness and Brands punishing ultimate for those 1v2 moments.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Renekton because he's a lizard

10+ Year Old Account
    My mains:
    Top: Chogath - Because he is amazing, and most silv/gold dont really know what to do with him
    Jungle: Skarner - loved his kit from day one. To bad about his mana probs. Now though, I rush a bunch of fools.
    Mid: Viktor - Always like him. His rework simply made him op
    Adc: Kog'Maw - Mortor time... plus... i really dislike adc, so i tend to hybrid him =)
    Supp: Chogath /trollface ~ i dont support

and I finally battlecasted out completely =3 /squeels
    Last edited by Skayth; 2014-11-26 at 08:08 AM.

Deleted
    Ezreal, much fun to play with loads of skillshots and placement spells. i like the element about him that he is just not rightclick!

And talon, talon is fun!

Ezreal and Wukong.

Ezreal because his toolkit it's just perfect (although his W could use some love, imo), and he's all about skill shots which adds that extra spice... You can build about anything with him, from standard ADC, to Blue Ez, hybrid, full AP... even tank if you want to troll and not be killed at all with his E. And Pulsefire is THE SKIN.

And Wukong because even if his abilities may seem simple, they are increadibly effective. Strong attacks even when played tanky, he is a natural troll, can counter a whole teamfight, nice jungler...

Tryndamere !
    Because hes op!

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been loving Vlad, can snowball so hard with him. Watching whole teams pop to your ult is so much fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Taric. Why? GEMS, GEMS, GEMS!! ... and ... OVERLY MANLY PINK SKIN

Garen is mostly mine since he seems like the easiest person for me to get into at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently Karthus. I love the strategy of flash in, seraphs, zhonyas, die, leave puddle on team, ult and watch team win the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Main would have to be zed.
    BALANCE IS WEAKNESS.

loving the j4 in the jungle lately, his carry potential is gorgeous!

i main Wukong because he fits my playstyle perfectly, he's the perfect bruiser, go with more ad and he rolls, go more def/hp and he's got sustain, he's a well rounded champ with a great teamfight ult.

Lately I have been playing a lot of Fiddle, and won about 5 promo games in a row on him. He is just a good allround champion that fits well into support, jungle, mid or top! And he is awesome.

Too bad he is banned a lot on my main account (low gold).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I really enjoyed playing Udyr from Season 2 and on, but after I stopped playing for a while I had trouble playing him properly again.

Deleted
    Even if I don't play her that much anymore its always going to be Lux.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoms View Post
    Even if I don't play her that much anymore its always going to be Lux.
    ily

/10char

I have been playing a lot of different support champs recently, but at the end of the day, if I wanna kick back and dominate my lane, I always go to Thresh. Thresh is only as good as the hooks you land, and I am pretty good at hitting them. He also has so much utility with lantern and he can peel and get catches like nobodies business.

Ever since Zed release/League of Cleavers, I've loved assassins. Right now my favorite is Talon, although I haven't really played much Summoner's Rift lately. Talon was amazing in Poro King, though, like... had him banned once against me(some of the opponents were the same 2 games in a row, so I assume it was a targetted ban or that my Talon the game before at least influenced their choice), and I have no idea why he wasn't a more common ban. The synergy with both of the poro summoners was unreal.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

leesin, because ... leesin?

I can not explain why but I am just naturally far better with Sivir and Viktor than any other champion so I guess they are my mains. It's just always been this way since the first time I played each (even before both their reworks). Luckily I enjoy their looks and lore too so it all worked out well.