Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yi because good timing on alpha strike feels nice!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rezyrboo View Post
    Yi because good timing on alpha strike feels nice!
    It's always a good time for Alpha Strike?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    It's always a good time for Alpha Strike?
    The difference between a Yi player and a good Yi player = when to use Alpha Strike to dodge spells.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    The difference between a Yi player and a good Yi player = when to use Alpha Strike to dodge spells.
    I guess that makes sense, I can't remember the last time I fought a Yi outside of ARAM though!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I guess that makes sense, I can't remember the last time I fought a Yi outside of ARAM though!
    True, I haven't seen him much lately either. But a good Yi is to be feared (so is a fed one..), can't remember who, but some streamer that dress like a cow that plays on a Korean server is beast on Yi, it is amazing to see how he handle it.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    True, I haven't seen him much lately either. But a good Yi is to be feared (so is a fed one..), can't remember who, but some streamer that dress like a cow that plays on a Korean server is beast on Yi, it is amazing to see how he handle it.
    That would be Cowsep. Easily one of my favourite league streamers to watch, and he holds the #1 spot for the best league montage i've seen yet:

Ye, he is awesome and fun to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

And the control he got with Yi is so sick..

That's an awesome montage, but what does he mean by 'disjointing' when certain enemies cast their ultimates?
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    That's an awesome montage, but what does he mean by 'disjointing' when certain enemies cast their ultimates?
    It means that he cancels their ultimates with alpha strike. When Warwick ulted him he timed his alpha strike so that WW's ult would go off, but instantly after that he became untargetable with his Q, so the ult did nothing. Really hard to pull off against someone like WW, but he makes it look easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    It means that he cancels their ultimates with alpha strike. When Warwick ulted him he timed his alpha strike so that WW's ult would go off, but instantly after that he became untargetable with his Q, so the ult did nothing. Really hard to pull off against someone like WW, but he makes it look easy.
    He makes dodging a Malph ult on top of him look easy.. I think the trick to all of this is using the tongue as much as he do.

Deleted
    Ori is nice champion to play. You need to learn some mehcanics first, but later it will definitly pay off. She is very strong, specially in late game and teamfights

Love playing blitz. This champs have so much snowballing potential, and it always fun when the ennemy team try to dodge a grap that you don't even want to do.
    Last edited by Moggrosh; 2015-04-15 at 11:03 AM.

Deleted
    Usually I go midlane, so I often pick Lux for the nice control of the area and Diana if I want an assassin. My main, anyway, is Twisted Fate: love the design of the champion and his damage potential, not to mention his ulti that can be so useful to gank other lanes in trouble. I also like Azir but I am still far from mastering him.

If I support, I main Sona even if I do also like Leona a lot.

For the longest time I considered myself Leona main. But occasionally, there would be a "Karma free" week, and I then I'd play her almost exclusively, loving every moment. Just recently I finally bought Karma, and having time of life playing her in support and mid roles. This champion really works perfectly for my playstyle, being very versatile, yet simple.

I also love how she's not mainstream, yet still powerful. She has very few counters - Blitzcrank and maybe passive healbot Soraka.

Teemo 24/7 in Normal.

I just fill in ranked

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Nautilus, always has been (sicne its release). I love the huge amount of CC and i like initiating teamfights with him. I play him in the jungle and his ganks are extremely strong.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

My main would probably be thresh as i play a lot of support.
    as for other roles

Top: Jayce
    Mid: Orianna
    ADC: Kalista
    JG: Shaco

10+ Year Old Account
    mine is twitch

Braum because stache

Yi having a lot of fun playing like crap early then coming back and getting a lucky quadra.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-05-23 at 10:35 AM.