Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Top: nasus, tryndamere, teemo, darius, garen, riven, pantheon, renekton
    Jungle: pantheon, xin, rengar, khazix, master yi, lee sin, vi.
    Mid: Annie, twisted fate, fizz, kassadin, kayle, katarina, morgana, ryze.
    Support: Leona, morgana, kayle or annie.
    ADC: Jinx.
    some time ago i mained fiora, rly liked her and played top most of the time, after that kayle, now im using the champ pool above.

Deleted
    I'm fond of Leona, both in terms of gameplay and lorewise, but since Braum came out, I've been playing only him.
    I'll decide who will be my main after Riot's done nerfing/fixing him.

"The sun always rises!"
    "to friends I am snowfall, to enemies, I am avalanche!"

Probably Nami because I like playing support

new to the game, so still learning. But my 2 absolute favs are Brand and Syndra, I literally only play these
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

I guess Riven is the closest thing I could call a main. I've been playing her since early season 2, and if I were to have a soulmate in gaming, it'd probably be her. It's almost unfair when I play against an enemy Riven because I know exactly how to space against her. Sometimes, I lie awake at night and cry if Riot was to ever shut down their servers. I'm also a huge fan of Cristina Vee.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have a main, i want to master them all. My favorite so far is either lee sin or fiddlesticks.

Ahri. She is amazing in lane and she fits my ranged assassin mage playstyle perfectly. No matter how much they nerf her I won't let go.

Thresh cuz I'm actually good at him.
    Yasuo for the dunks.
    Lee Sin... Playing Lee Sin is like playing GTA. You run around and you punch people until you die. Then you do it all over again.
    Oh also Teemo. Because lol.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Main? Makes me laugh.

Real LoL player might have a favorite character, but the idea of having a main is a complete joke.

My favorite is Singed for troll factor. No character in LoL can troll like singed while still being completely effective.
    How is it a complete joke to have a main? I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    How is it a complete joke to have a main? I don't understand.
    You should be flexible within roles. For instance, if you say you specialize in top lane, you "should" have multiple (we'll say, 4-5) champions that are either meta or counter the meta with strong fundamental skills and situational awareness. If you say, "My main is Jax and I want to play top," you're kinda screwed if Jax is either picked, banned, or countered.

I didn't realise having a main means that you only play that one champion.

It's kinda the connotation associated with "main," as the term is derived from MMOs like WoW. I see it as, "I play many champions, but this one is my favorite for X reasons." I consider Riven as close to a main as you can get, but I've been playing nothing but Quinn, Swain, Lulu, Lucian, and Khazix lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is veigar and I almost didn't play him this season

Annie, played it till diamond 5

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Jungle - Elise. I rarely play horrible with Elise, often get a gank or 2 done early in the game and do what I should in the games.
    Mid - Ziggs. Same as Elise, I for some reason often die 1-2 times before I start doing well.
    ADC - Cait/Twitch. Not anything wierd here, would say they are the 2 easiest adc's to learn how to play well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like playing Teemo best, in any role. Have played him even as jungler (which is pretty damn fun). After that for more serious play i like Eve & WW for jungle, AP Kog mid, Morg & Sona support and Ashe or Varus as ADC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leona and Braum, depending on what needs to be done. Leaning towards Leona currently, because my friends like the stun combo a lot.

I've never really had a "main" for very long.

My first true main was Annie. Then, Karthus. Once I started in ranked, Orianna was my main. I got stuck top and Nasus became my main. To start this season, Jinx was by far my main, but I shy away from her now.

My main right now would probably be Akali, despite the fact that I rarely get to play her. I'm usually jungling these days with Kha'zix.

Irelia for me.

So much fun in lane, mobile, has lots of damage and also durability when in lategame. When I build her with movespeed (TF + Zephyr) I feel like a racecar running down enemies one by one.

Deleted
    I don't have a main, since I don't have a main role etc, have nearly every champion, so I like to switch around often.

Last few days it has been Khaz'ix jungle though. One of the coolest 'assassins' design wise. Has one of the best 2nd skins in-game imo, great voice and looks. And there is nothing more fun then getting to 6, evolving your ultimate and making plays with it.