Page 1 of 27
... LastLast

Who's your main, and why?

So, who's your main, and why?

Mine's Wukong, because i just love his kit. It's really simple, but damn fun and effective. Gamechanging ultimate + the juking potential of his W.

Also his lore is awesome

And i also really like monkeys, and the chinese story of Sun Wukong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure I really HAVE a main... It used to be Fiora, because... Fiora.

But after getting stomped one too many times I moved to Irelia, then Garen, now I'm back on Irelia, because I love her kit.

After the rework hopefully I'll go back to Fiora, because I love her Skins (Nightraven FTW) and kit, I just hate that it doesn't really fit anywhere.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

xfioramaster18 is that you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahri, no matter what, it fits my playstyle. Yea I play other champions, but it's mostly Ahri.

Deleted
    Im pretty sure my signature and avatar speak for themselves, although I haven't played alot of mid recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thresh. Because spider thresh op.

Or more specifically, because he has a highly versatile and non-gear dependent kit that can easily make game changing plays when both on the offensive and defensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darius.

He has everything I want in a champion and is a lot of fun to play. He is a huge presence in lane, he snowballs, he has a huge true damage nuke that resets, and so on. Mostly that he is fun though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think everyone knows who mine is, don't even need to say it.
    Hey everyone

Evelynn and/or Ziggs

Long story short: I realized I can take over and win with them fairly frequently. All there is to it

I'm kind of split between Sona, Graves, Soraka, and Ahri. All because of different skins (Arcade, Pool Party, Divine, and Popstar respectively). For me it's all about how fun they are to play, and what cool skins they have.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Morg/Wukong mainly. First game I played as Wukong Jungle before he was FOTM and went 13/2/10 or something stupid - climbed from Gold 5 to Plat 2 with him in a month or so. Just love his playstyle, and AoE ult with high damage + CC makes it easy to carry solo queue. Nobody really knew how to play against him for quite a long time.

Morg Support for much the same reason, picked her up a little before LCS and so easy to carry games from bot lane and picks. Nearly every laning phase as her would be an absolute stomp with us ahead ~5 kills in bot lane alone; level 6 all in is crazy with black shield + ulting onto them. Outside of that the 3 sec snare at a huge range just makes for a great tool in late game.

Both just monsters when played right and makes it pretty easy to climb.

Zyra used to be an old fav too, similar reasons to Morg/Wukong combined. Little more out of place now in the current meta, but will still pick her up from time to time.

Taric, because gems gems gems gems gems gems are truly outrageous. Have ~60%+ winrate with him this season over 20+ games in high plat last I checked, though kinda fell off when Morg became popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Evelynn and/or Ziggs

Long story short: I realized I can take over and win with them fairly frequently. All there is to it
    I ban Evelynn, she's a perfect counter for Shaco currently.
    Hey everyone

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Used to be Leona at first and after that Zyra. It was so easy to carry bot as Zyra it's not even funny.

Currently I dont really have a main as I quit playing ranked due to not wanting to get angry over a game when I never get angry IRL.

Playing mostly ARAMs now and I'd say one of my current favorites there is Karma. Decent damage and utility combined with good poke works pretty well there.

malzahar made me skip from silv 5, 3, 1 and put me in gold 3
    syndra took me from gold 3 to diamond 1
    could never get into challenger, decayed
    now plat 1 and for reasons that I really can't pinpoint I feel so dumb and broken playing syndra and it drives me batshit
    so now i'm going back to an old favorite, orianna

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I ban Evelynn, she's a perfect counter for Shaco currently.
    Whys that? I rarely face Shacos but when I dont really notice an advantage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Whys that? I rarely face Shacos but when I dont really notice an advantage
    The current build meta she has is very annoying and she can often keep up with my ganks unlike most junglers.
    Hey everyone

Even though I usually play support, give me Nid all day every day. Been playing her for years and years and the sound of landing a spear still makes me squeal a little bit.

Anivia. Most fun bird alive.
    Not that i have played for ages, but i just loved to fuck teams up as hard as it was possible with her. Besides i think it adds some kind of excitement knowing that a pixel wrong can change it all, so it fuck YOUR team up.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

I don't have have a "main" but a safe pick for me would probably be singed. Poison is my favourite mechanic in the game.

Note: This is why I also play alot of teemo. I'd play twitch more if his poison was actually a good source of damage besides expunge stacks.
    Last edited by Aydinx2; 2014-05-20 at 08:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Season 2- Ahri felt like perfect mage/assassin at that time

Season 3- Sona hit diamond couldnt be bothered to argue in champ select so decided to main support and sona's kit is amazing

Season 4- Elise she has it all!! stun, execute, scout and disengage!!my queen atm

keep changing roles season to season :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!