Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Kayle, first champ I got a skin for that a friend mystery gifted me (Ather Wing) ever since then I play her as much as possible since I love the skin.
    Gifted Aether Wing on the first gift? Nice! Congrats
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Used to be Thresh but I play a lot of Zyra lately (support).

I am almost 30 so don't mind me but so far I like Amumu the most. Nice and simple and because he is tanky, there is a bit more room for error (going into a bush I shouldn't for instance). I am playing Lee Sin now as well just to learn something that takes a bit more skill and you can play him a bit more tactically.
    But Amumu is fun for now. I think he is not chosen so often while leveling so a lot don't really know what his strengths are. I think most don't even realize that he is a tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you mean most don't realize he is a tank? He is labeled as tank?

I mean, I don't think a lot of the newer players (like I said, I am still levelling), play against amumu often and because he is small etc. don't really see him as a tanky champion. So many times they focus me while there is an adc (wide open) and the rest of the team right there, trying to blow them up. I don't know, looks like they think it is some sort of an assassin.
    Maybe because they think the jungler must be that sort of assasin type like Lee Sin or Evelynn? Probably later when I am playing ranked I cannot keep up because Amumu is simply not good enough for ganking, but most games right are decided by individual dumb mistakes in the lanes or go to 40+ minutes because nobody seems to really get to closing out a game. In such a game a jungler who gets better in end game is more valuable it seems. And actually, not many junglers who play an assassin at this level actually go for many ganks before level 6 to begin with. And at level 6 Amumu's ulti can make him pretty good at ganking with the laner as back up.

Anyways, my obersvation. Not claiming to know much about the game.

They are focusing you, because people who are leveling/are in the lowest of elos, dont really know how to focus properly.

If you really like Amumu, i suggest you keep playing him. He's not the best ganker early on, but after you get your ult, and manage a 2man ult botlane = easy kills. Amumu is also one of the best champions in lower elos imo, just because his ult is so gamechanging. You can litterally win teamfights, if you manage to land a clutch ultimate.

E: Also, he's really vuinerable to counterjungling, so that's why you dont see him alot in high elos.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soraka. Always Soraka. Pew pew!
    Last edited by Noomz; 2014-08-08 at 10:33 AM.

Deleted
    My first champ was fiddlesticks because he was much like the old dark ranger champ in dota. But now i like nami, malzahar and garen. I have now started to play MF because my friend's want to take the other positions. If i jung i tend to go with sej even though twitch early game Jung was really fun.

I do not see how people can really main any one in this game to be good you need to know how to counter.

Double post for some reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Well last time i checked "lvling" all i found was smurfs who ruined the game, with rarely new player in between
    Either u are lucky, or the smurfs fun is dying, which would be far better

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TOP: Nasus
    MID: Brand
    ADC: Draven
    Support: Leona

I never Jung.

Morg or Syndra cuz pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Well last time i checked "lvling" all i found was smurfs who ruined the game, with rarely new player in between
    Either u are lucky, or the smurfs fun is dying, which would be far better
    Hmmm, right now I would say that there is a smurf in about 1 in 5 games but I also get many silver and gold players in the game. Probably because I am close to 30 now. So they usually don't have such a huge impact. I think this weekend I played only 1 game where a smurf dominated top lane and carried the team. I checked it out later and he was lvl 11 or so. But usually now there are 2 ranked (bronze/silver/sometimes gold) on each team.

Deleted
    Depends on the lane ... Usually play TOP, MID or BOT. So... Jax <3 , Kata and Cait

Deleted
    Atm AD Malzahar. It's just too fun not to.

10+ Year Old Account
    My druid has been my main for many years. Then it was my monk, cause monks are fun. It's probably going to still be my monk after I get my druid capped on all the MoP factions. Why? I pretend everyone I crush with a RSK is a panda-hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    My druid has been my main for many years. Then it was my monk, cause monks are fun. It's probably going to still be my monk after I get my druid capped on all the MoP factions. Why? I pretend everyone I crush with a RSK is a panda-hater.
    Wrong forum buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    In order of my level of competence in lane:

Top - Irelia, Shyvana, Fiora, Riven, GNAAAAR!
    Support - Leona, Karma, Sona
    Jungle - Shyvana, Xin Zhao, Fiora
    Mid - Syndra, occasionally Karma
    ADC - Varus, Sivir
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Wrong forum buddy.
    Doh. This is what I get for not being sufficiently supplied with caffine.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Maokai.

Because I cant win top-lane on my own. I'll just be an annoying tanky mofo who'll harass you and when my Jungler comes you're dead because Twisted Advance. And when your Jungler comes I'll just pop my ult when you try tower-diving me and get a double-kill. One does not simply tower-dive a tree.

I just tell my Junglers to pick a champ that does some damage so we can always get a kill up top.
    And if I'm Jungling as Maokai it's pretty much just the other way around.

One does not simply escape a walking tree.