Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    At the moment I am in a period of no mains, mostly only play Team Builder (As I find Ranked to be so unbalanced at the moment, sometimes people just get decimated in their lane by an opponent that was several ranks higher last season but got placed low, so waiting for that to blow over).

But damn, Vel'Koz is so much fun as support, the poke is great, the slow is great, and the knock up is awesome if they jump your adc. Also the damage is rather good, even with Support items/talents.
    Also Xin top is great fun, crazy sustain and damage.
    All in all, having great fun just testing all the champions I got, that I bought ages ago and played like once and forgot about. And the game is a lot more fun when I change champion every match!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    shaco all day boys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supermega View Post
    shaco all day boys
    I hate to play with you, I hate to play against you. It might just be that I hate Shaco more than Satan himself though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    I hate to play with you, I hate to play against you. It might just be that I hate Shaco more than Satan himself though.
    A lot of people don't really see how strong Shaco is, he's a god tier jungler in solo queue currently and I have to say if he does get at least 2 kills early on then he should win bar a super fed bot lane.
    Hey everyone

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I main Anivia. My reason goes way back from WC3 days when I used to play Dota there. I always played Skeleton King and he had Reincarnation as ultimate so when my friends got me into League I asked them if there was any champion that had something like it and he pointed me to Anivia.

I main Soraka because she reminds me of a Draenei and I like support.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no main though I mainly jungle in solo/duo and ranked 3s. I am in the process of trying to determine what champion I truly enjoy the most, I am trying to make that Shaco.

Brand, although I play him only 1v1 And own

Sejuani jungle, and Nasus top (a buddy and I have been doing Gates Games in Duo queue).

Sejuani is one of the best (and the most underrated) junglers in the game at the moment, and Nasus is Susan. It's real.

All I have heard about Sejuani is that her first clear is so darn slow. Never played the pig rider my self though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    All I have heard about Sejuani is that her first clear is so darn slow. Never played the pig rider my self though.
    I can clear reasonably fast (I also put two points in W early and max E, most people max Q). I'd say it's about as slow as, say, Rengar's first clear before I have to B (I can do 4 camps, usually). It'll only get faster once the new tank jungler changes go live.

Update on my previous post now that I've been back for a week and had time to play around with lots of champs, my mains are:
    Support: Soraka
    ADC: Vayne and Jinx
    Jungle: Fiora
    Mid: Katarina
    xD

Deleted
    Don't really have a main but do have prominent champions in each role;

Support: Blitzcrank, Janna
    ADC: Tristana, Sivir, Ashe, Kog'Maw
    Jungle: Shyvana, Rek'sai, Amumu, Vi.
    Mid: Viktor, Xerath, Annie.
    Top: Jayce, Vladimir, Sion, Jax.

Deleted
    Champions like Ezreal, Nidalee, Akali are probably among the top. love champions that has mobilty and gab closers in their kit

Deleted
    Udyr fits the best with my playstyle=)

7+ Year Old Account
    Been playing for a couple years now. Garen. First character I bought because he seemed like the kinda character that just liked to hit things with a big sword, my kinda guy, and he was only 450ip.

I think I've done better than suck with him primarily bc of how tanky he is, but also bc of his passive. I've stuck with him this long bc I honestly have a HUGE learning curve with new characters in this game for some reason. I rarely play him in bots anymore if I just want my win of the day, but he's by far my main in pvp.

The silence and speed buff help with running away if things get a little too hectic, the shield helps with the running, too, if they have cc, the W passive for armor and MR means each tank item is that much more gold efficient, spin is excellent for minion wave clearing, especially with a brutalizer or sunfire cape (or both), that first level finisher can be tricky bc its just so underpowered compared to its second and third levels. His cooldowns are all fairly low as well, especially considering he has no friggin mana. Auto, Q, spin, W after the silence is gone, run away, repeat. I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to league, so Garen's simplicity helps with my deficiencies.

And that, as they say, is that.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's in my sig for a reason. I love his complexity, style, design, and story. I love everything about him. And I'm a transhumanist so I identify.

And though she's not a main, Morgana is my most effective champ by a good margin. I just sync with her. And she was the first champ I ever bought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    And though she's not a main, Morgana is my most effective champ by a good margin. I just sync with her. And she was the first champ I ever bought.
    Was playing her beacause she was free and I wanted to farm IP and try Oriana, and have to say Morgana is really nice. Just 'clicks' perfectly with me.

Now to try and get the hang of Orianna :s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Was playing her beacause she was free and I wanted to farm IP and try Oriana, and have to say Morgana is really nice. Just 'clicks' perfectly with me.

Now to try and get the hang of Orianna :s
    Orianna and Viktor are both relatively complex and fun if you are into that

Tips for Orianna:
    - focus on putting your Orb through your target, not just on top of them - it deals damage each time it passes through someone, so rather than just Q-W in front of the enemy, try to Q through them, W behind them, E back through them again - it will hit significantly harder as a combo (E-Q-W-E is also good if you plan to eat their trade)

- your ult combo should be E-Q-R-W-E, try to focus on which direction you want to throw them, not just landing it on them, the difference between good Ori's and great Ori's is that they not only land their ult, they land it between the enemy tank/adc, throwing the ADC to the front and the tank to the back

- remember to auto attack, Orianna has bonus damage on auto attack (similar to Viktor Q's, weaker but more common), not only can she be bursty/tanky/supporty, but you would be surprised how often she wins mage duels because of her auto attack damage, trust your shield - don't run, AA

- Flash - I know everyone uses Flash for everything nowadays, but some champions have particular synergy with it, the difference between Q-R-W and E-Flash-Q-R-W, once you get used to the Ball's travel time, is game-winning, it's like Flash Morg ult except sometimes stronger IMO, on that note, the reason you want to E before the Flash-ult is to make sure your Ball flashes with you, if you don't it will hang out way back where you flashed, and the travel time will be much longer before you can Q-Ult-W, it's important (hectic though it may seem) to keep an eye on your Ball when you want to ult, it's better to waste your Flash than to be in such a rush to Flash-Ult that you ult too early (during travel time) and miss your ult, then both are wasted. Plus, if you flash and you miss your Q placement, you can always E (shield) and walk into the enemy team before ulting/Wing on yourself.

*For reference, Morg is my girl too, my favourite mid when I first joined (not sure I played any other champ from 7->30), but I went through a big Orianna phase ~six months back, and she's probably my strongest AP mid now
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nasus, at least until I get out of Silver again.

Silver people just let me farm endlessly without harassing me all that much... They think pushing me to my tower is enough when in fact it is actually what I want. Around lvl8-10 I'm usually 20 or so creeps ahead of them (cause they cant last hit properly) and have a decent amount of stacks so I can usually just kill them alone or with junglers help.

Only time I "lost" lane as Nasus in Silver was against a smurf Riven after giving an early first-blood cause I thought he was just your average Silver-Riven :P Though we still won that game in the end cause I just let her take my tower early and told my team to care for her roam and farmed myself to 600 stacks and killed everyone.

Not sure if I will have to swap mains after I get to Gold, though... People might start to realize it's not good to let me just farm endlessly under my tower.