Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tahm Kench
    its just stupidly strong on both jungle and top lane, just build armor/magic resist and health and watch them cry when you devour them

Have recently swapped from a support main, mostly playing Janna/Soraka/Leona/Braum to a mid main playing Ahri ^_^ having a lot of fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    annie too. flash combo.
    Oh yes Annie is great too and the flash combo can be iffy for malz because he has to land a combo first then ult here whereas for annie its the other way around. The thing is tho that malz can farm pretty well under the tower and once hes at around 6/7 he can farm easily from so far away not even having to go anywhere near the enemy laner. He does have his weaknesses though the main being mobility and that you shouldnt really be pushing a lane with the enemy jungler roaming about, without flash malz is screwed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emmique View Post
    Malzahaaaar!
    Love the health shred you get vs anyone that tries to stack health, melting a 4k health tank in seconds is super satisfying.

Also been playing a lot of Vel'koz lately.
    yeh hehe i love roaming/ tping bot too for ez kills but rekting a tank with the full combo is so great.
    A fed malz is a nightmare to 1v1 for so many without quicksilver.

Deleted
    Left Zed for Azir.

My beloved ninja now feels clunky as hell to play... They really did something wrong with that WQ "fix", nobody was complaining about it ! I just don't have fun anymore with him.

But birdman is still as cool as ever :V

Deleted
    Quinn... I've always been the support, because my 4 other friends didn't want to...

But solo/duo queue, amagad, Quinn's ma babe.. + Can't wait for permanent valor form

Deleted
    Love Renekton. It's a crocodile with a weapon. It's weaponized Crocodile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Lux mid because I'm bad and I like pewpew
    You can't really go wrong with a champion which has the closest thing to a Kamehameha

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mundo!

Because..

MUNDO!

Deleted
    Miss Fortune in current meta, i like playing adc in general, she has nice poke/great ult for early-to mid fights and also solo kill potentional. I've even dumped playing vayne lately.

Deleted
    shaco ftw guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kassadin, Shyvanna, and Twisted Fate I enjoy playing the most.

Probably Ashe. I'm always relaxed when I play Ashe.

Talon, because I like making ADCs and other squishies suffer(and maybe because he's fun to play as well)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Used to main LeBlanc religiously.

I recently bought Ahri, Malzahar, Shyvana and Vi. LeBlanc hasn't been touched since. Vi is too much fun to just go "NOPE! ULT! STAY PUT!" and I love that once level 5 or so with Malz you can waveclear with just your E and just focus on making the enemy midlaner's life hell.

New main: Lucian

Holy shit this champion is fun to play. I'm having a hard time snowballing with him currently, but that's probably because I'm not confident enough with him yet. Considering Ashe used to be my 'main', I'm used to play it rather safe.

Ahri. She's not my best champion but I like playing her the most.

Think your a dragon slayer? Come here and try it!

Deleted
    Leona. Definitely one of the best team fight controller and engager. I just lover her

Deleted
    Blitzcrank = best champ ever (main sup)

Deleted
    Generally speaking my main would have to be Quinn played toplane - which I've played since her release.

Other than that I'd say Lux, Bard, Fiora and Poppy who I have been playing ALOT since her rework. I love playing her damage heavy and her W just completely wrecks champs like Riven in lane.

On the opposite I really cant stand the really tanky champs that benefit from building alot of defensive stats like Tahm Kench(shudder), Malphite, Garen. There's nothing more dissatisfying than getting completely utterly wrecked by a tank who hasn't built a single damage item. I guess that's one of the reasons I like Quinn so much since you can just kite those tanky fuckers.
    Last edited by mmoc7e1b1e6ee3; 2016-01-08 at 12:02 PM.