Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My main is vayne because early game shes weak and people don't expect you to come out of no where after doing badly to be strong, do a ton of burst damage and steal life. You can really turn games around with her.

I liked playing Ashe, I liked the fact that she is an archer. I like archery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue Build Ezreal. Yes, you lack items against your opponent early (Tear vs BF sword) but, if you go even in lane (minimum) then you can easily do well mid/late game once you have two core + bork.

Kiting is fun too and skillshotz. Sniping kills with Barrage = orgasm

Deleted
    Velkoz cuz opiopi dmg

Garen - I have been playing LoL for about a month now and I really enjoy playing as Garen because his playstyle is all about securing and stacking up kills. Are there any other Champions with similar playstyles, preferably mana-less?

Deleted
    My main is season 3+4 Ryze.

Quote Originally Posted by season4ryze View Post
    My main is season 3+4 Ryze.
    Which makes zero sense, as we're not in season 3 or 4 anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

7+ Year Old Account
    Sejuani, because Mr. Oink originally inspired me to play her full AP, and then I transitioned into the jungle.
    I've loved the champion so much in fact that I got a tattoo of her helmet on the back of my calve. Zero regrets.

Leblanc, because of her mobility and roaming potential.

Orianna - cause balls are <3

Gone through so many mains, lost count , backin season 2 though I played that many warwick games I cant even..

Deleted
    I don't really have a "main" but my most played is lee sin, because he's fun and versatile

My main is Ziggs (from season 2) and all this time I've been playing himall this time succesfully, cause this champ has everything to win the game.

Deleted
    Thresh because HOOK CITY

Deleted
    Miss Fortune - You have to love her skins and animations.. even she is out of ADC meta and the duskblade build is not a thing for her anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play anymore but when I did I mained Syndra and Ziggs. Having someone who can 1v1 and a wave clearing monster/split push master was great for my playstyles.

Deleted
    Mid Lane mains are Annie and Lux.
    ADC mains are Vayne and Twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysmile View Post
    Miss Fortune - You have to love her skins and animations.. even she is out of ADC meta and the duskblade build is not a thing for her anymore
    With the Lethality changes in 7.2 the Duskblade build may be viable again.

Deleted
    hmmm the "unseen for 1 sec or more" part is often a problem. If the fight is not in the jungle, you waste a strong buff. Yormus + Duskblade was last season so much fun, but now it the kinda boring BC build. Most toplaners like garen build BC anyway, so for me its a waste of an itemslot.. even with MF ult..

Lux, i like her overange and to snipe with her ult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently picked up Illaoi.

Best.

Idea.

Ever.

I am a fully fledged member of the LoL Cthulhu Cult now. Excellent character.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30