Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ziggs. I feel he is kit is basically perfect for my play style. I tend to play very aggressive early and he is a champion that can squeeze out a level 2 kill pretty easily due to his passive. There as been many a time I have caught an enemy off guard with the empowered Auto Attack. I also love how his R allows me to easily support my sidelanes with added pressure or kill securing.

After Ziggs id have to say Xerath or Ryze for similar reasons (good combo kit, and an R that allows near global pressure).
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Ziggs. I feel he is kit is basically perfect for my play style. I tend to play very aggressive early and he is a champion that can squeeze out a level 2 kill pretty easily due to his passive. There as been many a time I have caught an enemy off guard with the empowered Auto Attack. I also love how his R allows me to easily support my sidelanes with added pressure or kill securing.

After Ziggs id have to say Xerath or Ryze for similar reasons (good combo kit, and an R that allows near global pressure).
    Love Ryze, actually trying to learn him some more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    Love Ryze, actually trying to learn him some more.
    My biggest issue with Ryze is I played him A TON back at launch, but his kit was literally put face on left side of keyboard, roll right. Its a bit different from his last set of reworks and I sometimes just roflsmash the keys.

Actually Ryze has my rarest skin as well. I have Human Ryze (now called Young Ryze I believe) on him. It was a preorder bonus for starter kit of the game. I get questions every time I queue up as him.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    My biggest issue with Ryze is I played him A TON back at launch, but his kit was literally put face on left side of keyboard, roll right. Its a bit different from his last set of reworks and I sometimes just roflsmash the keys.

Actually Ryze has my rarest skin as well. I have Human Ryze (now called Young Ryze I believe) on him. It was a preorder bonus for starter kit of the game. I get questions every time I queue up as him.
    I heard he played differently and was tankier in the past. I started in the current season so never knew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    I heard he played differently and was tankier in the past. I started in the current season so never knew.
    He was super tanky in the past. Just his build path lead to him being super durable. He also basically ignored cooldowns and could spam out consistent damage.

Deleted
    New to this forum, but I am usually playing zilean. Boring like... to watch, they really need to change him soon.
    That dance...brrr.
    but he is so fun to play.
    That slow, or speed, or double bomb to stun.
    Add exhaust to that and I can slow a opponent for ever, slow, double bomb, slow again, exhaust, slow, double...and so on

Quote Originally Posted by DrSnuggelz View Post
    New to this forum, but I am usually playing zilean.

Add exhaust to that and I can slow a opponent for ever, slow, double bomb, slow again, exhaust, slow, double...and so on
    Cool, I've recently been on Zilean but I'll still switch/save my main as TF since he's more stable. I usually end up with 40% CD nearing to late game on him and am also (or used to be) on exhaust, have recently switched to cleanse or TP depending on situations.

And for perma slow, I've recently done a E>W>E to chase, then W>E to slow, Q+AA>W>E to slow and repeat and I personally find it a little more effective than the double bomb in a 1v1 situation (to be exact on melee champs, it was a 2v1 - I had a Lee Sin + me vs a fed Nasus that can 2-3 hit Q KO either one of us). He slowed me down, so I slowed him down, did a Q and realized that his slow was longer, I couldn't afford to get hit, so I decided to give I'm a 99% slow for 5 seconds while chipping his HP with Q+AA and trying to stay just slightly out of range so that I won't die instead of just a 1.5s stun xD

Warwick, first and current Main.

When i started he was the coolest and cheapest champion i could play.

But time went on, i reach level 30 and my main was Veigar until season 4 or 5, i really liked the infinite ap scalling and i still have many of his skins, even the Santa Veigar.

Then he was nerfed, not in damage, but his E had a delay before the stun showed up, this threw everything i knew out of the window.

So i choose another one, Darius, Pre rework and post rework, he was/is cool, and the tears of the enemy top laners were better.
    But since i reached Plat it became really dificult to play like i used to, its not fun to be kited the whole game or give a free Vayne to the enemy team.

But i always loved WW, a Youtuber long gone name "Le Dawg", in one of his videos there was a Ap WW, that video made me love that werewolf more then ever.

And then came his Rework, the best thing ever, everything about him is perfect, i can still play him Ap, but its way cooler.

Also, i miss DFG.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Warwick, first and current Main.

When i started he was the coolest and cheapest champion i could play.

But time went on, i reach level 30 and my main was Veigar until season 4 or 5, i really liked the infinite ap scalling and i still have many of his skins, even the Santa Veigar.

Then he was nerfed, not in damage, but his E had a delay before the stun showed up, this threw everything i knew out of the window.

So i choose another one, Darius, Pre rework and post rework, he was/is cool, and the tears of the enemy top laners were better.
    But since i reached Plat it became really dificult to play like i used to, its not fun to be kited the whole game or give a free Vayne to the enemy team.

But i always loved WW, a Youtuber long gone name "Le Dawg", in one of his videos there was a Ap WW, that video made me love that werewolf more then ever.

And then came his Rework, the best thing ever, everything about him is perfect, i can still play him Ap, but its way cooler.

Also, i miss DFG.
    Warwick's life steal tho...

One of the few characters I struggle to duel as Zed if we're at even level/build.

Toss-up between Lux and Orianna

Always liked the Lux playstyle of being a ranged artillery/kiter

Orianna - After watching S2 TPA Toyz, still one of my favorites

Deleted
    Ahri - she has big boobs and easy kit. She is perfect for me.

When I first started league, I remember my fav champ and main (I still love playing him) was blitzcrank! Cos he's like pudge, can hook people HAH

Lady luck is smiling, why? because fuck yo wards!

Deleted
    Any adc Might be Jinx, cos she helped me into diamond, but then upwards to diamond 2 i started picking adcs that suit team comps better.

Or Ahri, Janna, Elise, Irelia, each of them in their respective roles are pretty much my best champ.

vayne
    because easy 1vs5
    easy to carry ranked games

Meanwhile, here's my journey with Zilean~

I main pantheon cuz its easy wins spear>stun>spear>stun>spear

I mained Morgana (mid/sp) with Banner (banner's an important part) and used it to climb into Diamond because it's just fun and banner can really carry games at times. I still the the old banner that gave AP and MR though, it was a pure counter or so I treated it.

Got a video to explain it~

Deleted
    I main Jarvan or Gnar on Top, its allways fun to just jump in and kick some Ass ^^
    Also Gnar is kinda cute tho(like a cat or something with fur)~

THinking of switching to Galio main. Everytime I play him I do pretty well. Does that mean he's OP?