Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Im pretty sure they deleted game files, since wildstar still works, but Ill give ut a try.

you try reinstalling games since you removed the razer program? The way you act it sounds like youve never had to deal with troubleshooting actual PC problems. Worst case scenario is that you have to reformat which if you are a smart individual, then youve been diligent with your software and file backups.
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60

Deleted
    Quick googling didn't reveal anything about RGB touching your game files, it just stops unnecessary background tasks when you start the game.

Starts to sound like you have accidentally deleted something yourself.

I've found serveral posts around the interernets saying that they ahve the same problem as me. One even said that it was malware and he got hacked http://download.cnet.com/Razer-Game-...-10913645.html Comments page two

Deleted
    I'd expect there to be huge outrage in multiple forums if it was common thing, not just one post in CNET comment section. Getting hacked at the same time could be coincidence.

For Battle.net games you can use the repair tool in the Bnet launcher, click "Options -> scan and repair" just below the game logo.

Omg thanks for battlenet!!! I still want minecraft and Swtor though

Your name indicates my feels about this thread.

-Run CCleaner for Registry fixes
    -Uninstall GPU drivers completely and then install latest WHQL drivers

Also software doesn't "randomly" have malware/virus/trojan, it either has has the said malware in every download or it doesn't have malware in any downloads. Never download driver software from anywhere but the manufacturer's website or trusted sources. Also some anti-virus programs can tag certain software as malware if they try to make an internet connection(had it happen with a few game launchers).

I think you just went to customize the settings/programs Razer Game Booster shuts off/changes when you turn the Boost on and accidentally clicked something that you shouldn't turn off. That or you actually deleted something by accident and it has no relation to Razer Game Booster. Or of course, you had a malware in the first place that was interfering with something else.

Do you think that Blizzard made the trolls in WoW for the sole purpose of being a Joke race? I thought of a troll rogue when I created this account...

- - - Updated - - -

Can you give me a link to the latest driver?

AMD Drivers: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
    or
    Nvidia Drivers: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Just fill out the small details like which OS and GPU you have(obv. if you have Nvidia GPU, click the Nvidia link)

Deleted
    Ahahahaha, game booster, if only it was such a thing and actually worked. Ahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    Omg thanks for battlenet!!! I still want minecraft and Swtor though
    SWTOR has a repair button aswell, have you tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    You'know what, This program SUCKS!!! I was told everywhere on the internet that it was good and would increase my FPS all I got was THAT MY GAMES STOPPED WORKING! Everytime I try to run a game now, the game either crashes, or comes up with a game error. Not only that but it deleted all my save files too! Nothing works, Tried launching hearthstone from the blizzard desktop lanucher, and nothing happened! -10/10. If you know how to fix this BULLSHIT then please reply down below, I thought we could trust razer, instead they fucked up my computer, Well played razer, well played.
    I have some problem . when I install Razer Game Booster , my system computer cause doesn't run
    Try using Control Panel -> System and Scurity Option Riview your computer's status - >Troubleshooting (Find and Fix problem) -> Programs (run programs made for previous versions of Windows) -> Next -> FIND YOUR GAME in my experience Skyrim SKSE -> Try recommended settings) I hope that help

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread is nearly a year old. Closing.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab