Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    So you avoid the question and want to wave a white flag? Fair enough.
    There is no discussion to be had. You're hysterically trying to loudmouth any naysayers about Wildstar, when all people are saying is "well, let's wait and see". Meanwhile, you're acting as if the game had been out a year and established itself. It hasn't. It's in beta. Nobody has seen this fabulous endgame you babble about. So relax.

Apart from the fact that you've impressively demonstrated your cluelessness concerning other established MMOs (calling everyone that disagrees ignorant doesn't make you right, btw).

Deleted
    I somehow have the feeling you were disqualified from this entire discussion before you even posted anything.

You either have a very weird taste in MMOs, a very odd view on MMOs, a very different approach to gaming and MMOs or most likely you just come across as inexperienced with MMOs to me. But to claim that GW2 for example had a tangible endgame is completely bonkers to me. All those other titles you mentioned too had no enjoyable endgame, it got even more absurd when you mentioned ESO.

Do you consider (horribly designed) group dungeons an endgame?
    Ok, now I understand what you mean. You actually aren't saying that all the mentioned MMOs have no endgame, but that you don't like the kind of endgame they offer. I would like to live in your world, where everything I don't like simply doesn't exist.

Do you consider (horribly designed) group dungeons an endgame?
    So because you don't like it, it's not end game?

Okay.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

No, fy.

I made a very elaborate post explaining why I consider Wildstar as being the only MMO that has released with a tangible and high quality endgame in a decade, which is the fucking truth, and all you can do is posting dumb one-liner replies because you know you're wrong. Answer the question I asked you initially first or else just f off.
    Alright, you're making a claim here. So you need to provide evidence.

Can you point us to all the raiders saying how much fun they've had in Wildstar's raids, along with their impressions on what mechanics were more interesting and which could use some reworking before being reused? Perhaps notes regarding tuning or possible exploits?
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    So because you don't like it, it's not end game?

Okay.
    Pretty much...and then violently lashing out at everyone else speaking the truth. I'm not one to joke about mental health given the serious issue it is in our society, but sometimes people are so adamantly wrong in their beliefs that I am extremely concerned for their well being.
    BAD WOLF

No, fy.

I made a very elaborate post explaining why I consider Wildstar as being the only MMO that has released with a tangible and high quality endgame in a decade, which is the fucking truth, and all you can do is posting dumb one-liner replies because you know you're wrong. Answer the question I asked you first or else just f off.
    Not only you're demonstrating blind fanboyism over a game that isn't even released yet, you're equating your dislike of other game's end game to no content, which is utterly ridiculous.

Let's hope your blind fanboyism doesn't turn into blind hatred towards the game once it has launched your honeymoon phase is over. I've seen that happen with many people here.

You're doing a disservice to genuine Wildstar fans. Please stop.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

When it's badly designed and people don't want to play it, it's not much of an endgame no, furthermore most of the MMOs on that list didn't even have an endgame. Daily quests are an endgame? Easy groupdungeons are an endgame? Content you play through in 10 hours is an endgame?

Let's put this differently.
    What does WoW and Wildstar have as endgame?
    - heroic dungeons
    - raiddungeons
    - a daily questhub (or several)
    - battlegrounds / arena
    - panda farm / housing
    - scenarios / adventures

What did other MMOs that released over the past decade have?
    At best one or two of the items from above list. And often even these were crap because the combat controls were crap or not fluid or not fun.
    All the parts are red are subjective.

Your opinion =/= fact.

Hell, even some of your facts are incorrect.

Let's take swtor at launch.
    Heroic dungeons? Check
    Raids? Check
    a daily quest hub? Check
    Battlegrounds? Check
    Housing? Your ship and soon to be apartment. Semi check.

The only thing it didn't have is scenarios / adventures.

However, instead it has space missions. Does wildstar have space missions?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Controls being fluid and responsive or not has nothing to do with a matter of opinion.
    Coincidentally they also have nothing to do with whether a game has end game. So..yeah. Not sure what strange manner of chasing a tail in circles this is going in, but....I'm out of this illogical, grand adventure of fallacy. I'm older and spinny rides make me nauseous these days.
    BAD WOLF

Truth is that SWToR's endgame isn't even remotely anywhere in the AAA-quality rating.
    Again, your opinion is not "truth".

Remember when "Insert MMO" was going to be the wow killer?

Yea... me too.....

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Remember when "Insert MMO" was going to be the wow killer?

Yea... me too.....
    which is almost always said by wow players in derision of said mmo

You're not going to find many people who agree with you that SWToR's endgame in anyway compares to the quality of WoW or Wildstar.
    Can you at least wait until Wildstar is released and the general public plays through its endgame before declaring it to be high-quality?
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

You're not going to find many people who agree with you that SWToR's endgame in anyway compares to the quality of WoW or Wildstar.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Here you go.

Opinion = Facts

I thought everyone knew this?

Yea, this thread has gone far afield from being about a specific article and seems to be about bashing other posters and games, so I am going to go ahead and close it.