Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Most guilds just burn through defensive now, so it's sort of a moot point.
    Retired hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    I don't understand how stampeding on pull can be beneficial when you won't have anything to pop aside from you main pet's attacks on defensive stance. You understand that stampeding on defensive stance can prevent this and at the same time it will not add rage to the boss?
    You know why they call it an Xbox 360?
    Last edited by Papasmokes; 2014-05-20 at 03:11 PM.

best troll of the week so far.

Deleted
    Replying to a thread simply to call the author a troll (regardless of whether the post is actually trolling -- if you feel it is, please use the report button)
    Please try following the forum-rules.

The only active hunter forum mod has a law degree and shizzle, he's prolly.. Lawing it up outside of the Internet.

Whether Imhere is deliberately misinforming people or genuinely mistaken is hard to ascertain one way or the other. So here's the warning: You're wrong, and pushing the same information when you've been shown to be wrong will be considered trolling.

And yes, I am a lawyer and fairly busy IRL, on top of a family death less than a month ago which has taken up lots of my already scarce free time. Most of my posting has been on a phone in the past month, or at like 2 in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Whether Imhere is deliberately misinforming people or genuinely mistaken is hard to ascertain one way or the other. So here's the warning: You're wrong, and pushing the same information when you've been shown to be wrong will be considered trolling.

And yes, I am a lawyer and fairly busy IRL, on top of a family death less than a month ago which has taken up lots of my already scarce free time. Most of my posting has been on a phone in the past month, or at like 2 in the morning.
    Sorry about the loss. You're doing a good job regardless.

Imhere = Okay?????

Nah, okay was a lot less subtle
    Retired hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    Nah, okay was a lot less subtle
    I think it is, he just keeps reappearing day after day, ban after ban

Since Stampede is a 3.X minute CD with AoC or 5 w/o it, it's definitely a dps gain to wait since you'd only use it like twice in the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by nukias View Post
    Since Stampede is a 3.X minute CD with AoC or 5 w/o it, it's definitely a dps gain to wait since you'd only use it like twice in the encounter.
    No, it's not, I've already estabalished why, so if you can't prove otherwise, quit reviving finished threads for the sake of post-whoring without contributing anything meaningful.