Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Opinion on this Holy Paladin?

http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymou...le-256484.html

Apologies for the link. My RL friend requested his toon-name not be advertised for some reason o.O

Just wondering what the opinions are of this Holy Paladin of his? He tells me he is quite "boss" at healing when he is in raids. It must show too, because he has multiple Heroic acheevs and a Heroic version of the Garrosh heirloom for healers (the warmace).

I'm a bit jealous actually. I've been DPSing most of the time I play the game, and some tanking in recent months, yet I'm bored with the former and falling "out of love" with the latter. Seeing my mate's toon here - the potential of it, has given me interest into trying out being a healer.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miskat0nic View Post
    Is this serious?
    Yes. I'm serious about my mate's Holy Paladin, and about wanting to try out healing. I don't 100% believe him on his "boss healing" claim either, but it has inspired me to give it a go myself.

I took a quick look.

It is indeed a holy paladin. Grats on finding a way to anonymously link to a character no one cares about.

Without any logs, or real information about the character i would say this thread is pretty pointless.

op - if your mate wants to remain anon, there's probably a good reason why..
    Last edited by Tehgypsy; 2014-05-20 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    Yes. I'm serious about my mate's Holy Paladin, and about wanting to try out healing. I don't 100% believe him on his "boss healing" claim either, but it has inspired me to give it a go myself.
    Not sure what you're expecting to get from this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I guess we can see that he should do some reforging. Based on the spirit level he seems to be EF but hes at 8800 haste, wasting stats that could be put into mastery. The Nazgrim trinket is shit. He put a haste enchant on his boots? GG.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is a specific area of help your friend needs, feel free to post to the link above with actual armory and logs.