Going to need a bigger bag.

Did anyone else's achievement reset with this patch? I had a good bit of progress done on it and was looking forward to this patch to maybe finish it off since multiple toons had different parts completed, but when I logged in all my toons had the achievement wiped.

Cursed helmet aside as I just looted it.

you will probably need to log into each toon so it can update. since there was some changes to it being accountwide
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, there's gonna be hell if they don't fix that. Patch isn't live in the EU yet but I'm only 4 items off.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    you will probably need to log into each toon so it can update. since there was some changes to it being accountwide
    I've logged onto three different characters. They all have the same progress as shown above.

Watcher said on Twitter it's not intended and they're looking into it.

I about had a heart attack when I logged in and saw it was empty.

Edit: Just came across this on Twitter right now

@WatcherDev 39s
    We're working on a fix for missing "Bigger Bag" achievement progress - it will require restarts. No progress will be lost. Don't panic.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2014-05-20 at 05:50 PM.

fix inc, will require realm restarts
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Well that's a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomken View Post
    Everytime I try to Que for LFR, the game completely crashes. WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    It's probably trying to save you a headache.

Will Caged Pets count towards this Achievement now or do you still have to actually loot it for it to count?
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    Will Caged Pets count towards this Achievement now or do you still have to actually loot it for it to count?
    Did it count before if you learned it instead of looting? If so, then it shouldn't change with it going account wide. I don't I learned any on my main (who I got most with) as I got lucky with as the 5 I got I with drops.

Edit: Hm...now looking at my achievement list (since account has been deactive since February) I don't have Bonkers learned and I know I have him (along with like 6 other in my bags). So I guess I learned him on another toon which would mean learning caged pets won't count would be my guess. Going to look at my alts and see if I can find out who learned it.

Edit 2: Yup, my DK has credit for finding/learning/whichever the system uses but my paladin didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    You always had to loot it yourself. The item drop and the pet cage aren't the same item ID.

i have credit back for what my characters have done, but they still aren't shared

Deleted
    There's a note about that achievement in the new alpha build patch which makes me wonder if they will actually make it acc-wide when WoD hits They mentioned that this achievement was technically complicated to make account wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    So dang glad my Main got this achievement week before this total screw up they did with this patch.

Deleted
    I still have nightmares about this achie, glad I finished it within 3 or 4 weeks after Timeless Isle was introduced.
    This was the worst achie ever and took so much time.

Deleted
    I had the same issue