Poll: Favourite boss fight of MoP?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Empress Shek'zeer

If I had to pick one, I think it'd have to be Lei Shen. However, both Elegon and Heroic Sha of Pride were fun fights all around and great to progress through

Honorable Mention goes to LFR Durumu, because it gives me a good chuckle every week

7+ Year Old Account
    Durumu, cause I still enjoy watching people die to the disintegration phase.

I liked Dark Animus; first attempts trying to clear the trash without knowing the differences of the adds was great to figure out

7+ Year Old Account
    Lei-Shen 100%

Deleted
    I have not raided throne of thunder on normal, so my favorite has to be siegecrafter. I really love the controlled chaos that is going on!

Deleted
    TOT snails FTW

Will - Purely because of the dancing mechanic. Was nice to actually have something like that and get a DPS boost for doing it right. If you fucked up you had a debuff. Great idea needs more of imo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Heroic Blackfuse Belt Team! Love it!
    ARE YOU NUTS? I can understand the boss seems fun in the main platform, lot of stuff happening and so, but belt duty is fucking boring (I hate this boss because belt), you have to do the same all fight and don't even know what is really happening with the boss and the rest of your raid

Ra-den. very fun

same with lei shen and Siegecrafter Blackfuse, lots going on in there and its a bit different every phase.

Thok in LFR. CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP.

The most boring is Galakras. ZZZZZZZ

Deleted
    I believe the ji-kun fight is best. tywp

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm...

Elegon from the first tier, Animus or Lei Shen from Throne and probably Galakras, Dark Shaman or Thok from Siege.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Durumu, cuz beholders rock!