Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    Yes you can. Just make sure you're almost at the top of the arc when you disengage and run with spirit bond because you'll most likely be taking fall damage once you land.
    Sorry but what do you mean with top of the arc?

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisera View Post
    You need to time it perfectly, pretty much. When you are at the peak (the highest you can be) when the pipe is shooting you out, you need to disengage otherwise you can either get stuck in the pipe, or not make it onto the belt and fall to your death.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xionyus View Post
    You need to time it perfectly, pretty much. When you are at the peak (the highest you can be) when the pipe is shooting you out, you need to disengage otherwise you can either get stuck in the pipe, or not make it onto the belt and fall to your death.

Pretty much this. Disengage when you're at the peak.

Ok Thanks for the replies!!

as someone who has landed on almost the exact same spot on the belt probably near a thousand times now (i dare not try and actually count, but i had 200+ attempts across two teams) i can confirm, as a pandaren with 30-40ms latency, i can push disengage at any point while being thrown up out of the pipe and it is fine.

as long as you're not hit by an overload or try and disengage while falling, you should be fine. well, i have been.

someone who is rerolling hunter for wod keeps telling me when they try it they fly OVER the belt and fall off the other side?? they are a big fat tauren and i am actually raiding with them in a few hours, so i really HAVE GOT to see this!

edit: as for strat, we kill missiles. i solo first (bloodlust, rapid fire and trinkets are fine) and someone comes along for the rest. if for some reason they can't, stampede and potion and a small prayer to the rng overlord usually let me solo another on demand.

thrill of the hunt spamming arcane shots keeps rapid fire available quite a lot - kill your weapon early and you can pump those into one of the remaining weapons to chip those 8sec's off the CD - or even the boss if he is in range i guess.

i am just playing survival because while it is rng nightmare, i just don't enjoy bm right now.
    Last edited by catbeef; 2014-07-20 at 02:49 PM.
    cow goes moo