Deleted

Post Quick question regarding wow on laptop

Hello all. So I play wow on a fairly mid-range PC and runs just fine in most situations so no problem on that front. What I am wondering is, before I attempt to install wow on my laptop how good will it run roundabout? Also hearthstone, I guess that isn't that graphically demanding anyway ?

Just so I can play a bit of wow when I'm on a break in college or w/e, so I won't be doing any raids on it, probably just strolling around shrine/org maybe the odd dungeon.

Laptop is a acer aspire running 6gbs of RAM, AMD A4 5000 quad core @ 1.5ghz, HD 8330 graphics, Windows 8.1.

I know as it's a fairly cheap laptop I won't get great performance but on low settings will I still get 30+ FPS in org and maybe some dungeons ?

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    I could never play wow on a laptop. It was too hard for me (big fingers you know) but my fiance plays her on her Macbook and it seems to run okay. Wow is built to run on older computers, so I'd imagine a cheap laptop would be fine, just not ideal

Yes, you can run WoW on a lap-top (assuming it was made after 2004). Just don't expect anything higher than medium graphics.

I actually play on a similar laptop, run wow at around 50-60fps with the graphics in midrange. Raid 25man heroics and bgs etc with no problems. Should be fine. Only thing i couldnt do was play with the laptop keyboard, buttons too small >.<

Yes, playing WoW on a laptop is completely fine. I know many guys who do this, including heroic raiders and rank 1 glads. Modern laptops are beasts, desktops are overrated. Obviously, not every laptop would do, but something around $1000-$1200 is plenty enough.