Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    so zionists and chinese were protected from the black death while other religious factions going against omniscient beings were not protected?

so i should convert to zionism and move to china and i will have a long and happy life?
    A Zionic Chinese - Good god man, throw in some German and you'd have the most efficient economical worker ever!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I'm really surprised this thread is lasting as long as it is.
    Quite so indeed.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    the video is wrong because it ignores the fact that Israel just popped up and started taking land from Palestine. The UN had no right to just take part of palestine and tell the jews they could have it.
    Go to 5:06 - 5:22 . The palestinians are just workers from Egypt and Saudi arabia that came in ~1832. Before that there is no palestinian history (just the name they stole).

It is like Muslim immigrants in Europe will soon start making claims for the land. Don't worry - you will live to see it happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    A Zionic Chinese - Good god man, throw in some German and you'd have the most efficient economical worker ever!

- - - Updated - - -

Quite so indeed.
    i know right, trying for a bit of humor since OP doesn't seem to understand how time flows, even after being corrected a few times.
    he's basically alluded to god loving zionism with his comments, so i played on that, expanded upon it, and tried to eek some humor out of it,

hope i got a couple of laughs at least XD, but end of of this topic for me everyone, enjoy your day/night
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closed, this thread is barely on topic and just seems like and excuse to bash Jewish people.