Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lol, main is not working, so i logged an alt... and i'm seeing my main still flying there

God damn it blizz

I need to play WoW and now with WoW down my GF is begging me for Hot sex.

Doesnt my GF know that VP capping so i can upgrade is more important?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Tried every char of mine, seems it only works for chars below level 87. The rest above bugs out..
    Well i can see lvl90 running around with no SoO gear or timeless, I also tried with my lvl89 warrior and i see ppl. I can inscpect them, even lvl90 that dont have SoO/timeless items. I can post screenshots if you want

Reminds me of DICE patching BF4.

Smash 1 bug, break entire game.

the problem will be fixed soon.

stop your patch day QQ drivel. this isn't the first time some bug has happened and it wont be the last.People spitting and hissing and turning their backs on blizzard at a moments notice due to a temporary hiccup is disgusting and immature.

I bet it's linked to the upgrades. No biggie, just gotta wait.

So it's related to end game gear (and Timeless)...
    O my god they implemented the Equipment Potency EquivalencE Number by accident

10+ Year Old Account
    But my pet was bloated, so that's something. Hopefully servers will be back to normal soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Oh - so breaking one component DOESN'T break everything. We are agreed then.
    Nope the opposite actually, they broke everything because you can't do anything. Breaking a mouse doesn't mean you can't play at all, this bug however, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Well i can see lvl90 running around with no SoO gear or timeless, I also tried with my lvl89 warrior and i see ppl. I can inscpect them, even lvl90 that dont have SoO/timeless items. I can post screenshots if you want
    Shrine is empty here, lvl 90's either massive lag or doesn't load at all. I can see people running around from 87 and down, but above, they seem invisible.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/2Dr2k0i.png

Great Patch we "play" on

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keley View Post
    I bet it's linked to the upgrades. No biggie, just gotta wait.
    Don't think so on one 90 toon with all epics and blue weapon no upgrading done was fine and could do stuff.. Went onto another toon who has a mix of blues and epics no upgrades done and can't do anything no npc's nothing and mind you both toons are in the Shrine so who knows what is going on even Blizz don't know..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2014-05-21 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Shrine is empty here, lvl 90's either massive lag or doesn't load at all. I can see people running around from 87 and down, but above, they seem invisible.
    You can use /who 90 and se how many are online in that area

As you can see this lvl90 can see npc and target him

http://i59.tinypic.com/2128up1.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/5pidg2.jpg

Mod-note: Had to remove the [IMG] coding, pictures were a little too big.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-05-21 at 12:12 PM.

But... but... it was a simple one line fix... A small change with little risk....

Either that or somebody taunted Murphy.

Deleted
    Game is totally borked right now. I can chat in global channels but /s doesn't work. Spells just loop indefinitely. My minion stays in one spot. Invisible NPCs and players. LOL I've never seen anything like it.

Atleast trade chat still works. That helps pass the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejam View Post
    Game is totally borked right now. I can chat in global channels but /s doesn't work. Spells just loop indefinitely. My minion stays in one spot. Invisible NPCs and players. LOL I've never seen anything like it.
    I have. Back in TBC there was a minor patch (less than 3 MB) which totally fucked the game and resulted in something like 3 days of server downtime to fix it.

I don't know but it's weirding me out. Like 200 people are standing in the center of Shrine, not moving. As if time itself stopped!

Logging in my main results in a DC that doesn't actually kick me off the game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    You can use /who 90 and se how many are online in that area

As you can see this lvl90 can see npc and target him

http://i59.tinypic.com/2128up1.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/5pidg2.jpg
    For me, my 90's either have INSANE latency and missing NPC's or can't log in. Well, not really latency from my side but the system.

Tried all of them.. only ones with luck are lvl 87 and below..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    This happened not too long ago on US server, not sure about EU. I got my own instance of the world, could load into anywhere, but no NPCs or players could be seen once I left stormwind.

It affected a lot of ppl. I imagine it's when the cross realm / server merge shit starts going wonky.