Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they allow Stormreaver horde to go ally I wanna make one of my chars ally!

I do wonder how many people pick 10 min less waiting over "actually winning a BG"

Free realm transfers to lower population realms never worked in the past. I'm not sure why they think a free faction change to a dead population would do any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    like i said, they have offered this 3 other times before, we are talking about faction changes
    here ill repeat it a 3rd times for you in case you have issues reading which you seem to have
    they have offered this 3 times before, meaning they have offered faction changes for free 3 other times before
    ok, just for you because you cant seem to grasp a simple concept ill repeat it again for the 4th time, they have offered a free faction change 3 times before
    end of conversation, if you still have troubles grasping this have an adult explain it to you
    haha. you realize how much of an idiot you look like. But please please.. keep doubling-down on your stupid comments.

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I applaud Blizzard for attempting this... I can´t help but wonder how easily this will trickle down to actual BG queue times... and how much it will just be people who wanted to change factions. Maybe they could add a ´ must have queued for 100 BGs in the last 3 months´ or something to ensure that it will actually affect BG times. My guess is the majority of people who take this offer are people who could care less about BGs.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-05-21 at 08:16 PM.

this has nothing to do with realm faction balence. there are too many horde players, queuing for battlegrounds on us realms, period

and since there are more horde players, there are more horde bots, which are specifically queuing for isle of conquest 40man raid to path from the teleporter to workshop entire games.

what this does is cause two major problems, it's pulls legitimate horde players from the random queue to fill the games the bot accounts specifically queued for and makes a lot of horde exclude the battleground as there is literally no chance to win when 80% of your team are bots.

real horde players only have two options on us realms, queue for random battleground with nothing excluded and ALWAYS get the 40man raids the bots hide out in or exclude them and wait 10-15 minutes per game

I am not including the 3rd option of "do pve to convert justice to honor so you have pvp gear to raid or do arenas with"

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    I do wonder how many people pick 10 min less waiting over "actually winning a BG"
    Probably a significant amount if they belong to a guild that does a lot of PvP and runs premades on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Free realm transfers to lower population realms never worked in the past. I'm not sure why they think a free faction change to a dead population would do any better.
    Seems they're gauging interest, but given it's just one medium faction pop -> to low pop on the same server, not expecting too many to take them up on that offer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    How? Force people at random to move servers (losing friends and guilds) or faction changing against their will?
    - removing paid faction change service
    - adding free faction change service FROM overpopulated faction
    - blocking new character creation for overpopulated faction
    - adding incentive for players to transfer (faction wide buffs and bonuses)
    - basically copying other games solutions - they are good at it
    Last edited by mmoc1561bc551c; 2014-05-22 at 12:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Temporary patch to curb the sub bleeding is temporary.

People will be hooked by this latest gimmick for a day or two but then people will wise up to their scams like they always do.
    Jaylock is that you?

Oh wait it is....

There's been a few glitches with it but hopefully it balances out the Oceanic PvP cluster so that everyone can enjoy Ashran in WoD. That's the problem when you have 5 Horde heavy realms to 1 Alliance heavy one.

It would be weird seeing Barthilas Alliance heavy though...