Question Question about legacy and cartel coins.

Alright, so I recently made an account and bought cartel coins for 10$. I reached level 10 and unlocked my legacy and now I am level 15.
    I was wondering, if I buy a certain race, ex: Chiss, zabrak, ect. with cartel coins from the cartel shop, will I be able to use it? The description is confusing me and leads me to think that I'll need atleast a level 10 character and a level 10 legacy to do it.

And If I can use it and I do buy it, will I be able to use the race an unlimited amount of time and will I be able to use it on other servers?

Think the legacy thing is if you want to unlock it with in game credits. Not 100% sure since i've never bought the races to unlock. Cartel coins normally let you skip many of the legacy level requirements.

It will apply to your Legacy, so it will not work cross-server, and you may then make as many of that race as you want.

I don't recall if I was Legacy 10 or not.

The race unlocks are server specific, but you can fill all your character slots on that server with as many of whatever race you bought as you'd like. There's no limit to how many you can make on that server. When you use the unlock item, you just gain an extra race option at character creation for the server you're on. Also, you don't have to be legacy 10 to use the race unlocks. I've unlocked a good number of races this way, and I'm nowhere near legacy L10.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.