New GPU for Wildstar

Hey guys -

I need to upgrade my NVIDIA GeForce GT610 1GB Video Card.
    I currently have:
    • AMD FX-4130 3.80GHz Quad-Core
    • AMD 760G Chipset
    • 450w psu
    • 8GB DDR3

This will be for Wildstar and any other games. I would like to keep it below $150.

Thanks guys!
    That's what Gamon wants you, No, needs you to believe. Because Gamon is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

Recently bought a "budget card" the GTX 750 Ti for 140 euro's, guess it goes a little over your budget but I'm getting a stable 40-60 fps depending on spell intensity and people on screen doing shit. Flows well and with the recent client update (as of today) it's even smoother.

Edit: My settings are in the mid-high bracket, so between medium and high settings.
    Last edited by 7empest; 2014-05-22 at 01:35 AM.

Deleted
    Asus GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB $145

This is the best you can get for your money.

10+ Year Old Account
    750 Ti is what you would want if you want a budget GPU.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    Recently bought a "budget card" the GTX 750 Ti for 140 euro's, guess it goes a little over your budget but I'm getting a stable 40-60 fps depending on spell intensity and people on screen doing shit. Flows well and with the recent client update (as of today) it's even smoother.

Edit: My settings are in the mid-high bracket, so between medium and high settings.
    Remember that is before the drivers are out for wild star. Once they are out it should sit a bit higher on the FPS.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    With that budget the 750ti is the max performance you can get for your money anyways

Deleted
    If you can go $5 over, you can get R9 270 which is quite a bit faster http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-video-card-r9270acdfc.