Nolan North is also convinced that Uncharted 4 is the last game
    How does one live in a world without any more Uncharted...
    But understandable, will definitely end with a bang.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    "so.. everyone at nintendo is on acid"

*later that night*

nintendo announces game where a steam punk team of comic book heroes led by abraham lincoln fight monsters that look like a squid fucked an onion from outer space to save london from destruction.

well... hes not wrong.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Nolan North is also convinced that Uncharted 4 is the last game
    How does one live in a world without any more Uncharted...
    But understandable, will definitely end with a bang.
    The same way we lived without anymore good Crash Bandicoot games or anymore Jak and Daxter games. Difference is, a lot of game devs seem to really like this "cinematic experience" nonsense with games these days, so you won't be left with only Nintendo or Indies to replace those old games.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

looks a little better in some of these

Bear grenade? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Bear grenade? o.O
    see acid comment above :P
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Nintendo has managed to take one of my most hated words in gaming and is managing to make a really awesome sounding game with it. Would be cool to see this Fleming as a character in Smash as kind of an early promotion for his game like they did with Roy in Melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to go and buy a 3ds if they had announced MM This game doesnt interest me at all.

I don't see why everyone's so hyped for a MM remake. Probably one of my least favorite Zelda-games, mostly because it felt like a badly done mod to the masterpiece that is OoT. But of course, if they were to release a remake for 3DS I'd probably give it another chance.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    I don't see why everyone's so hyped for a MM remake. Probably one of my least favorite Zelda-games, mostly because it felt like a badly done mod to the masterpiece that is OoT. But of course, if they were to release a remake for 3DS I'd probably give it another chance.
    It's a nice change of pace from the usual Zelda games, that's what I like about it honestly. It feels like another world, which it's supposed to be. Not Hyrule, but Termina. It's whacky and loveable. Having said that, I can guarantee most people on here played it on the Gamecube, of which I say to them, YALL CAN GO ON AND GET YA POSING VARMANTS.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was my stance as well when I was a kid, I was acting superior because I finished OoT before my friends did and then showed off the obligatory condescending for every possible continuation of such a game. I also used excuses that it's simply OoT v2.0, or that the lack of adult Link is a severe fault. In time however I embraced MM, to the point of loving it as much as OoT.

Deleted
    whats this game they are showing on nintendo stream atm?

nvm, it just came up in the bottom "you're watching fantasy life"

Its that its completely different than most LoZ titles. The story is really well done as well as the side quests and how the characters interact with the world. You see them doubting it happen to outright fear and despair on the third day. The Lover's Mask quest was really nice, the ending was so fucking tense with waiting with Anju for Kafe.

Personally, I just love how fucking surreal/dark it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Having said that, I can guarantee most people on here played it on the Gamecube, of which I say to them, YALL CAN GO ON AND GET YA POSING VARMANTS.
    And I still do. I regret trading in my N64 in hindsight, so when they released the Zelda set I did what it took to get my hands on it.

And went back to playing the shit out of MM.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Code Name STEAM is about to come up on Nintendo's stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Code Name STEAM is about to come up on Nintendo's stream.
    Link for those looking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGsXGy9ZvIs
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about this game. If feels more like a DS game than a 3DS game (and no I'm not talking about there being no 3D).

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I don't know about this game. If feels more like a DS game than a 3DS game (and no I'm not talking about there being no 3D).
    I really wish this was on the Wii U. 3DS just can't do the setting any justice. But, I won't let that hold me back. If its a good game I'll still get it.

this game looks pretty cool. excited for it

Would be so good if it was Wii U. BUT.. those lovecraftian inspired aliens did not disappoint me and dat ost was so good. I'll keep watch on this one.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, that game didn't look that great in my opinion. Would of preferred something along the lines of a remake of Super Mario N64 and i would of been SOLD. Still debating on whether i should get a 3DS or Wii U and right now i'm leaning towards the Wii U..