Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Curious to see if they'll implement a cash shop in Battlefront, the instant they do I swear I'll just pirate the game and everything that comes with hit.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Why would you buy a Bethesda game on anything other than a PC?
    Oh I wouldn't. Just saying. That is the rumour and Microsoft has the cash to do it if they wanted. Sony can't spare 10 cents in their current position.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Oh I wouldn't. Just saying. That is the rumour and Microsoft has the cash to do it if they wanted. Sony can't spare 10 cents in their current position.
    It would be hilarious but pretty pointless, imo. I think M$ (c wut I did thar?) would do better to go after games that aren't done by devs with massive mod support/history. Now if KH4 was a M$ exclusive I think we could just replace the M$ logo with trollface.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Mostly Civilization Beyond Earth and the Witcher 3.

Every other Strategy Game or RPG is welcome as well.

Know what? I don't want to hear about any games we've heard rumored or are expecting news about. I don't care about that.

What I want? I want to be surprised. I want publishers and developers to come out and show something that nobody has seen before. Something that legitimately blows our minds. I'm not talking about a new sequel to a successful franchise, or a new modern military shooter with a slight spin, I mean something brand new.

Chelly
    I'm hoping for more blunders and fuckups. That's really the only entertaining part about E3, the rest is just pure crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What I want? I want to be surprised. I want publishers and developers to come out and show something that nobody has seen before. Something that legitimately blows our minds. I'm not talking about a new sequel to a successful franchise, or a new modern military shooter with a slight spin, I mean something brand new.
    Would be nice but sadly most games are sold with hype. And part of the hype train is early announcement and then constantly throwing tiny bits of information at people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    I'm hoping for more blunders and fuckups. That's really the only entertaining part about E3, the rest is just pure crap.
    At least those are never fake^^

Masahiro Sakurai is going to hold a 90-minute presentation regarding Smash Bros, not to mention there'll be a tournament and it'll be playable at Best Buys. That alone has already made this an E3 full of win on my front.

A new Metroid on top of that would cement it as the best E3 in years for me.

I would like to see some gameplay and info on these.

Top 3

Star Wars Battlefront 3
    Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade
    Warhammer Total War or whatever the name will be on Creative assembly's new Wargammer Fantasy serie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    new gears, new forza, destiny, halo 5 yes please. Also what is wrong with star wars bf3 being a BF skin? thats exactly what it should be.
    I want the new BF to resemble an updated version of battlefront 2 more than just being a simple BF4 skin Either way, i have faith in a FPS studio like DICE to be able to pull that off nicely.

Do you think I'd be allowed to go to E3 as an industry (free) person if I provide proof of my app company? Or is that not enough? Would I need to work for like a video game developer or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Mass Effect 4
    Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake
    Kingdom Hearts 3
    Final Fantasy 15
    Persona 5
    Uncharted 4
    Fairy Fencer F
    Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
    X

Some games I would like to get announced are:

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 3
    Ni No Kuni 2
    Advance Wars set in original timeline
    Golden Sun 4
    Yea ni no kuni 2 would be awesome XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Looking forward to the Homeworld revamp!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Know what? I don't want to hear about any games we've heard rumored or are expecting news about. I don't care about that.

I think many of us do, but I tihnk we'll be very lucky to see maybe one IP that nobody has heard of yet?

Oh well. Hope springs eternal.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
    Ubisoft is a snoozefest of Assassin Creed type stuff.
    Funny you should say that, considering Ubisoft had the best show last year.

Anyway, not sure what I'm most looking forward to, apart from any pleasant surprises (Final Fantasy type-0 Vita western release!)

Since Sony has been pretty quiet lately, I'm hoping they'll bring some surprises to their show. If they don't have any, this'll be a terrible E3 for them.

15+ Year Old Account
    im excited to see NHL 15.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Warhammer Total War or whatever the name will be on Creative assembly's new Wargammer Fantasy serie

probably going to be a while before we hear anything about that

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Ah dont worry, its CA. You will get a half-finished early access 60$ Version soon enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've learned in the past not to be excited/look forward to much. The most I'm looking forward to is new IPs, new ideas, actual new games, instead of more sequels and prequels, yea i'll play those sequels and prequels, but I just love seeing the new NEW games at E3, then have to wait for them for 2-3 years due to delays. Or never get made.

The Division.
    Rainbow Six: Patriots
    Any Star Wars game...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Funny you should say that, considering Ubisoft had the best show last year.

Anyway, not sure what I'm most looking forward to, apart from any pleasant surprises (Final Fantasy type-0 Vita western release!)

Since Sony has been pretty quiet lately, I'm hoping they'll bring some surprises to their show. If they don't have any, this'll be a terrible E3 for them.
    Only because of The Division and The Crew, which have been getting delayed for really no reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Hehe yeah that's true but a teaser or something would be nice. i also really hope they put all the effort into making a epic game and dont rush it like Rome 2 and Empire's release. SEGA need's to step back and stop puching release date's.