Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
14
54
104
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Y'all remember Zelda Williams, the daughter of actor Robin Williams who he named after the titicular princess from the Legend of Zelda series?

    Well, she's going to be doing something "extra special" at E3 this year.

    On that note, the only thing I'm looking forward to other than Nintendo's announcements is whatever EA has for The Sims 4.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Y'all remember Zelda Williams, the daughter of actor Robin Williams who he named after the titicular princess from the Legend of Zelda series?

    Well, she's going to be doing something "extra special" at E3 this year.

    On that note, the only thing I'm looking forward to other than Nintendo's announcements is whatever EA has for The Sims 4.
    I follow her on Twitter for some reason... Must have been because of her name.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  3. #63
    It says "June 10th - 12th", but when I look up the press conference schedule it says Microsoft's presentation is June 9th at noon, EST?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    It says "June 10th - 12th", but when I look up the press conference schedule it says Microsoft's presentation is June 9th at noon, EST?
    The floor is the 10th - 12th

    Some of the keynotes are on the 9th, I think just Microsoft and Sony? with Nintendo's being a Nintendo Direct on the 10th?
    "From the first to the end of the Sixth Generation of consoles, for THIRTY FOUR YEARS, this is what gaming was and it was FANTASTIC! You enjoyed the experience and gaming was what it was supposed to be FUN, COMPLETE, no DLC back then the new content was called a sequel and we waited eagerly for it."

    -Muzz (L1GAMES) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePNHfnR-SwA

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcasaur View Post
    The floor is the 10th - 12th

    Some of the keynotes are on the 9th, I think just Microsoft and Sony? with Nintendo's being a Nintendo Direct on the 10th?
    Are keynotes where they announce new games?

  6. #66
    Pandaren Monk Hellravager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,995
    Bumping it because its 2 days away
    "When we're done, i want that cage...for....reasons."
    "You have a gift really. You make things want to kill you, It's a gift really."
    Make him touch your crotch and say "Say hello to my Tofu-san."

  7. #67
    Immortal Clockwork Pinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    7,485
    Now that I think about it, besides the unknown new titles that may or may not be shown, I'm looking forward to FF XIV news, Mass Effect 4(hopefully being shown) Fallout 4(hopefully being shown, or w/e their unknown game is going to be), and anything actually new for the Wii U, since I have one now, and it needs more games, as does my PS4, lol. Either way, can't wait. Haven't been this excited for an E3, ever. :\


  8. #68
    The Lightbringer Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    Posts
    3,929
    Looking forward to seeing the FPS module at E3 for SC.

  9. #69
    I know that Blizzcon is the Blizzard event but I'd love a Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void "reveal" kinda cinematic/trailer at E3.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  10. #70
    Pit Lord Poppincaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Post-Apocalyptic America
    Posts
    2,364
    One of the great things about having multiple consoles in the market is the competition. Both Microsoft and Nintendo got their asses kicked last year, so they have something to prove coming into this year's E3. Hopefully that failure will result in us seeing great new stuff from both companies.

  11. #71
    The Lightbringer Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    Posts
    3,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I know that Blizzcon is the Blizzard event but I'd love a Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void "reveal" kinda cinematic/trailer at E3.
    Highly doubtful. Blizzard has always saved their big stuff for Blizzcon.

  12. #72
    Mechagnome Criiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    Now that I think about it, besides the unknown new titles that may or may not be shown, I'm looking forward to FF XIV news, Mass Effect 4(hopefully being shown) Fallout 4(hopefully being shown, or w/e their unknown game is going to be), and anything actually new for the Wii U, since I have one now, and it needs more games, as does my PS4, lol. Either way, can't wait. Haven't been this excited for an E3, ever. :\
    IDD, Quite alot of decent games coming out. Phantom Pain for sure, Mass effect 4 (dieing to see where they go, prequel vs aftermath?) Dragon Age Inquisition, possible Fallout 4 and ofcourse, Star Citizen, just to name a few.
    CPU: i7-4770k Haswell @ 4.4 Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus Z87-K | RAM: 2x 4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX | PSU: Corsair 750W RM | Case: Carbide 300R | SSD: 120gb Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 1TB Barracuda
    Keyboard: Steelseries 6GV2 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder | Audio: Astro A40

  13. #73
    Immortal Clockwork Pinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    7,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    IDD, Quite alot of decent games coming out. Phantom Pain for sure, Mass effect 4 (dieing to see where they go, prequel vs aftermath?) Dragon Age Inquisition, possible Fallout 4 and ofcourse, Star Citizen, just to name a few.
    With the latest rumors of it being called Mass Effect: Origins, (Which is shitty, cause we already have Dragon Age: Origins) Wondering what name they're going to make us roll with this time. If we can be different races zomg so much I'd like to learn, and so little they'll probably give us.


  14. #74
    The Lightbringer Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    Posts
    3,929
    I'd rather play as an alien than a human. See the cultures from their perspective. Just because they aren't human doesn't mean you can't identify with them. Also, some that's not a military member, perhaps a scientist?

  15. #75
    Epic! Iamanerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,725
    Must say I'm pretty pumped for E3, I'll be watching it all week at work lol. I'm dying for the Halo 2 remake, hopefully they leave matchmaking the way it was and it'll be golden cause I'll run out and buy an Xbox One same day if that's the way it'll be released.
    Intel I5-2500k @4.8Ghz| Noctua NH-U9B | Asus P67 Deluxe | 16GB G.SKILL Ares 2133Mhz
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB/1TB | 512GB MX100 | 1TB WD Black x2 | 2TB WD Black |3TB WD Green NAS x2
    MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G | SeasonicX 650 | NXZT H440 | Asus PB278Q | Razor Naga Molten Edition | CM Quick Fire Rapid TK
    Asus Xonar Essense STX | Presonus E5 x2 | Takstar HiFi 2050's

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Highly doubtful. Blizzard has always saved their big stuff for Blizzcon.
    They've only really announce expansion packs at Blizzcon. But Blizzard won't be at E3 to show off anything in regards to their PC catalog simply because E3 isn't a great platform for PC gaming at all. That stuff is usually saved for events like Gamescom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Must say I'm pretty pumped for E3, I'll be watching it all week at work lol. I'm dying for the Halo 2 remake, hopefully they leave matchmaking the way it was and it'll be golden cause I'll run out and buy an Xbox One same day if that's the way it'll be released.
    Halo 2 was a game that I spent the majority of my adolescence playing. I was pretty deep in it that I even got to play against a pro in a custom game too. But I think that the direction of the FPS genre will be a major factor in how the port will be handled. I just don't see a way it'll be ported without the inclusion of things like loadouts, sprint, and ADS. I don't even want to think about what they'll do to butcher the multiplayer ranking system either.

  17. #77
    Immortal Clockwork Pinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    7,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    They've only really announce expansion packs at Blizzcon. But Blizzard won't be at E3 to show off anything in regards to their PC catalog simply because E3 isn't a great platform for PC gaming at all. That stuff is usually saved for events like Gamescom.



    Halo 2 was a game that I spent the majority of my adolescence playing. I was pretty deep in it that I even got to play against a pro in a custom game too. But I think that the direction of the FPS genre will be a major factor in how the port will be handled. I just don't see a way it'll be ported without the inclusion of things like loadouts, sprint, and ADS. I don't even want to think about what they'll do to butcher the multiplayer ranking system either.
    They might just do HD that's all, hopefully. And save all that for Halo 5. Have Halo 2 and 3 multiplayer be like "vanilla" servers while Halo 5 is where all the new stuff is. That's what I'm hoping anyways. Guess I should head to bed if I wanna catch any of Microsoft's stuff. May not have an Xbox, but with Forza Horizion 2 and Halo 5 coming, it might be my Black Friday purchase. Glad I have tomorrow off.


  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    They've only really announce expansion packs at Blizzcon. But Blizzard won't be at E3 to show off anything in regards to their PC catalog simply because E3 isn't a great platform for PC gaming at all. That stuff is usually saved for events like Gamescom.



    Halo 2 was a game that I spent the majority of my adolescence playing. I was pretty deep in it that I even got to play against a pro in a custom game too. But I think that the direction of the FPS genre will be a major factor in how the port will be handled. I just don't see a way it'll be ported without the inclusion of things like loadouts, sprint, and ADS. I don't even want to think about what they'll do to butcher the multiplayer ranking system either.
    The only modernization i would accept is the mongoose being added as alot of halo 2 maps would be fucking awsome with them.

  19. #79
    E3 trailer for MGS V that appeared a little earlier than planned.

    Last edited by Vortun; 2014-06-09 at 12:05 PM.
    "...we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening."

  20. #80
    This thread needs way more hype.





    Last edited by Coronius; 2014-06-09 at 03:04 PM.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •