Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Y'all remember Zelda Williams, the daughter of actor Robin Williams who he named after the titicular princess from the Legend of Zelda series?

Well, she's going to be doing something "extra special" at E3 this year.

On that note, the only thing I'm looking forward to other than Nintendo's announcements is whatever EA has for The Sims 4.
    I follow her on Twitter for some reason... Must have been because of her name.
    Hey everyone

It says "June 10th - 12th", but when I look up the press conference schedule it says Microsoft's presentation is June 9th at noon, EST?

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    It says "June 10th - 12th", but when I look up the press conference schedule it says Microsoft's presentation is June 9th at noon, EST?
    The floor is the 10th - 12th

Some of the keynotes are on the 9th, I think just Microsoft and Sony? with Nintendo's being a Nintendo Direct on the 10th?

Quote Originally Posted by Barcasaur View Post
    The floor is the 10th - 12th

Some of the keynotes are on the 9th, I think just Microsoft and Sony? with Nintendo's being a Nintendo Direct on the 10th?
    Are keynotes where they announce new games?

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Bumping it because its 2 days away
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think about it, besides the unknown new titles that may or may not be shown, I'm looking forward to FF XIV news, Mass Effect 4(hopefully being shown) Fallout 4(hopefully being shown, or w/e their unknown game is going to be), and anything actually new for the Wii U, since I have one now, and it needs more games, as does my PS4, lol. Either way, can't wait. Haven't been this excited for an E3, ever. :\

Looking forward to seeing the FPS module at E3 for SC.

I know that Blizzcon is the Blizzard event but I'd love a Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void "reveal" kinda cinematic/trailer at E3.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the great things about having multiple consoles in the market is the competition. Both Microsoft and Nintendo got their asses kicked last year, so they have something to prove coming into this year's E3. Hopefully that failure will result in us seeing great new stuff from both companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I know that Blizzcon is the Blizzard event but I'd love a Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void "reveal" kinda cinematic/trailer at E3.
    Highly doubtful. Blizzard has always saved their big stuff for Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    Now that I think about it, besides the unknown new titles that may or may not be shown, I'm looking forward to FF XIV news, Mass Effect 4(hopefully being shown) Fallout 4(hopefully being shown, or w/e their unknown game is going to be), and anything actually new for the Wii U, since I have one now, and it needs more games, as does my PS4, lol. Either way, can't wait. Haven't been this excited for an E3, ever. :\
    IDD, Quite alot of decent games coming out. Phantom Pain for sure, Mass effect 4 (dieing to see where they go, prequel vs aftermath?) Dragon Age Inquisition, possible Fallout 4 and ofcourse, Star Citizen, just to name a few.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    IDD, Quite alot of decent games coming out. Phantom Pain for sure, Mass effect 4 (dieing to see where they go, prequel vs aftermath?) Dragon Age Inquisition, possible Fallout 4 and ofcourse, Star Citizen, just to name a few.
    With the latest rumors of it being called Mass Effect: Origins, (Which is shitty, cause we already have Dragon Age: Origins) Wondering what name they're going to make us roll with this time. If we can be different races zomg so much I'd like to learn, and so little they'll probably give us.

I'd rather play as an alien than a human. See the cultures from their perspective. Just because they aren't human doesn't mean you can't identify with them. Also, some that's not a military member, perhaps a scientist?

Must say I'm pretty pumped for E3, I'll be watching it all week at work lol. I'm dying for the Halo 2 remake, hopefully they leave matchmaking the way it was and it'll be golden cause I'll run out and buy an Xbox One same day if that's the way it'll be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Highly doubtful. Blizzard has always saved their big stuff for Blizzcon.
    They've only really announce expansion packs at Blizzcon. But Blizzard won't be at E3 to show off anything in regards to their PC catalog simply because E3 isn't a great platform for PC gaming at all. That stuff is usually saved for events like Gamescom.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Must say I'm pretty pumped for E3, I'll be watching it all week at work lol. I'm dying for the Halo 2 remake, hopefully they leave matchmaking the way it was and it'll be golden cause I'll run out and buy an Xbox One same day if that's the way it'll be released.
    Halo 2 was a game that I spent the majority of my adolescence playing. I was pretty deep in it that I even got to play against a pro in a custom game too. But I think that the direction of the FPS genre will be a major factor in how the port will be handled. I just don't see a way it'll be ported without the inclusion of things like loadouts, sprint, and ADS. I don't even want to think about what they'll do to butcher the multiplayer ranking system either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    They've only really announce expansion packs at Blizzcon. But Blizzard won't be at E3 to show off anything in regards to their PC catalog simply because E3 isn't a great platform for PC gaming at all. That stuff is usually saved for events like Gamescom.

Halo 2 was a game that I spent the majority of my adolescence playing. I was pretty deep in it that I even got to play against a pro in a custom game too. But I think that the direction of the FPS genre will be a major factor in how the port will be handled. I just don't see a way it'll be ported without the inclusion of things like loadouts, sprint, and ADS. I don't even want to think about what they'll do to butcher the multiplayer ranking system either.
    They might just do HD that's all, hopefully. And save all that for Halo 5. Have Halo 2 and 3 multiplayer be like "vanilla" servers while Halo 5 is where all the new stuff is. That's what I'm hoping anyways. Guess I should head to bed if I wanna catch any of Microsoft's stuff. May not have an Xbox, but with Forza Horizion 2 and Halo 5 coming, it might be my Black Friday purchase. Glad I have tomorrow off.

Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post

The only modernization i would accept is the mongoose being added as alot of halo 2 maps would be fucking awsome with them.

Deleted
    E3 trailer for MGS V that appeared a little earlier than planned.

Last edited by mmocda37b2a89b; 2014-06-09 at 12:05 PM.

This thread needs way more hype.

Last edited by Coronius; 2014-06-09 at 03:04 PM.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    This thread needs way more hype.
    Not gonna lie. Got a solid laugh out of those pictures.