Deleted

I need some help with what classes are viable for 3's

Hey I recently started to play some pvp again, since there is no new pve content comming soon.
    But I need some help I have a lot of classes at lvl 90, since leveling some of my alts kept me loggin in for the last months

here is my list :

• Warrior
    • Hunter
    • Druid
    • Shaman
    • Mage
    • Rogue

And I have a Monk and a Paladin close to lvl 90.

Now I was going to play a ret paladin for pvp since im more interested in damage dealing classes for arena's.
    I always liked a Paladin but never bothered to level it up since my raiding group never needed one anyway.
    Also they have the most amazing xmog sets ever imo xD
    But then some1 pointed out that they only have one viable comp which is hunter,ret pala and a rshaman ( correct me if im wrong.)
    Is it still a good idea to play a ret pala or is it better to search for a class which has better and more comps?

Thanks for reading and sorry for my English

Don't play a ret paladin. They're in a really bad spot right now.

Of the classes you have at 90, literally every one is good in PvP right now, with ele shamans and resto/moonkin druids having access to the current best comps in the game (LSD and LSD2). Ele shamans are also super easy to play currently, so you might want to consider that. If you want melee, look no further than warrior.

As for good comps, there's tons there: rogue/mage/healer, warrior/mage/healer, warrior/ele/healer, shaman/lock/x, lock/mage/healer, rogue/hunter/healer, warrior/hunter/healer, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    Don't play a ret paladin. They're in a really bad spot right now.

Of the classes you have at 90, literally every one is good in PvP right now, with ele shamans and resto/moonkin druids having access to the current best comps in the game (LSD and LSD2). Ele shamans are also super easy to play currently, so you might want to consider that. If you want melee, look no further than warrior.

As for good comps, there's tons there: rogue/mage/healer, warrior/mage/healer, warrior/ele/healer, shaman/lock/x, lock/mage/healer, rogue/hunter/healer, warrior/hunter/healer, etc.
    Thanks for the quick reply, I think im going with either ele shammy or hunter ( used to pvp with my hunter a lot ) or meaby I will level up my warlock to try something completely new.

Warlocks have always been a god class, awesome in both pve and pvp. Can't go wrong with them.

Deleted
    Ill level up my lock then btw is it better to go as afli or destro I heard afli is best for 3's

Affli is best for both RBGs and 3s.

Play LSD or LSD2, spread dots everywhere, spam fear when enemy pops offensive cooldowns, and just wait for dampening or for ele sham/boomkin to murder someone. Collect points.

Deleted
    Allright lock it is, saw some clips on youtube today and it seems like a lot of fun.
    Thanks for all your help Gigana