Thread: Simply swift?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I imagine it's a dev thinking "hmm the cooldown on disengage is annoying, and I don't always use it on cooldown anyway, let's see what happens if we remove the cooldown in alpha" If it's OP it'll be removed, otherwise it'll stay.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

It's the same ilvl as the other two Ashran items added in this build, so my guess is that it is indeed an Ashran-only item
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    I imagine it's a dev thinking "hmm the cooldown on disengage is annoying, and I don't always use it on cooldown anyway, let's see what happens if we remove the cooldown in alpha" If it's OP it'll be removed, otherwise it'll stay.
    Or its a DEV that read the "hunter guide" with all the stuff about jumping increasing DPS.
    So with this item you can stack insane DPS ???

Those Ashran only items are hilarious and overpowered, I'd hope this lies with that list too with all classes getting broken things. Ashran will be fun and not annoying at all.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Diablo-esque items are invading WoW. I think I'll be spending a lot of time on Ashran now. Why use a mount when you have this?

Can we get some napkin math on how much of a dps increase 100% uptime on disengage will have over just growing a third arm to spam space bar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Can we get some napkin math on how much of a dps increase 100% uptime on disengage will have over just growing a third arm to spam space bar?
    It's over 9000% increase.

My god, we'll be disengaging into orbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Those Ashran only items are hilarious and overpowered, I'd hope this lies with that list too with all classes getting broken things. Ashran will be fun and not annoying at all.
    They also disappear if you leave Ashran. They must be rewards for accomplishing stuff while there.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    If that item ever sees your world most likely will be for the new teritory but even for there is OP

Looks like I'll be spending 80% 100% of my time on Ashran now. INFINITE DISENGAGES AHOY!

Disengage into the club like "Wat up? I got a big...arrow!"

don't forget to put Glyph of Liberation on, so you can heal to full, while you break the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    Diablo-esque items are invading WoW. I think I'll be spending a lot of time on Ashran now. Why use a mount when you have this?
    honestly, it's a good thing. RoS itemization and "legendary attributes" are amazing.

WTB:

+5% (arcane shot/multishot) damage
    +5% (poison/fire/arcane) damage
    Each time you use disengage, lays a (Explosive/Frost/Snake) Trap on the ground.