H Siegecrafter 25 man

Guild has prob put in 50 wipes so far, and in before you should expect 200+ I know . So anyways our best attempt is 58%.

We run 3 hunters and a WW monk for belt team.

We have the tank, first start tanking on green on the pull then the tank and the melee move with blackfuse to Blue. We have the ranged stacked on green and they run the discs to the left and the fire straight back. During Magnet, the range move to yellow.

Now we seem to be losing people during the shredder and prior to magnet pull phase. How many overload stacks should the shredder get before dying? Do we need to place dps on the shredder to help out the tank for the first one? due to the tank having low stacks to one shot them.

Here are the Logs : http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...s=1601&wipes=1

We get to about 60%ish before all hell breaks loose but it is getting cleaner, I think its just the Shredder not dying and the non use of personal defense cds, and minus the few saw blade deaths.

Any tips from those who have farmed this guy would greatly appreciated <3333
    Last edited by kilj; 2014-05-22 at 01:46 PM.

have ranged drop the first 2 shredder blades in the middle (or wherever you're tanking shredders) (so ranged start near middle, then go north to purple, then slowly move south until magnet hits is how we do it)
    pally swapping to exec sentence was a good call
    if you're doing the strat I think you're doing (no missles) emp laser should come in time for the shredders too
    generally 3 overloads is what you want, maybe 4

-make sure people are giving enough room in the ranged stack for people that get blades to keep going to the left (this space issue is really big for the fight imo) and remind priests and mages that they can ignore blades if they choose to, it lowers blade damage and laser dmg and adds more space
    -make sure the shredder is far enough back that nobody is getting hit by death from above (didn't look like this ever got anyone)
    -tell people not to be afraid to take up to 3 stacks of fire to place a blade, fire dmg is fairly negligible, especially when nothing else is hitting
    -handle mines well, if knockbacks and cc aren't cutting it, people just have to run away (huge issue for your raid, eliminating mine issues is big)

more opinionated stuff:
    -have hunters take spirit bond they have some health regen out there in china (I don't know if this is done or a good idea but it sounds better to me than hunters coming off of belts and slowly dying over time to overloads)
    -use raid cds for magnets (no real better time to use em)
    -have backups ready for belts if people die
    -jump off the edge if you know its a wipe, no durability loss, will save your gbank TONS of cashmoney (get a lock to just ss his/her self before every pull for mass rezz)
    get mages, boomkins, and hunters to be less dead

looking at wipes:
    1. belt group dies, rest die to mines
    2. belts bad, poor laser and mine handling before magnet, overload during magnet killed the rest because devo+rallying is for noobs
    3. everyone stacks for laser+blade+overload+detonates and the raid gets annihilated
    4. MINES
    5. resto drood dies to blade, bm hunt eats overload+detonate, prot pally dies (throw tanks sacs), mine+laser goes in for the kill
    6. several deaths to mine+laser followed by belt death, missles wut? seriously does this resto drood have barkskin bound? raid cds make magnets much more pleasant (devos, bop+tranqs, warrior shit, shaman/spriest, etc.)
    7. fail belts fail laser ded tanks
    8. warr tank dies while killing add, everything goes south
    9. pally tank dies not at full hp for charge, warr tank also dies to little heals wile tanking shredder+SC, gg
    10. more early deaths to detonate, belt, and blades, a belt hunter then dies to laser while off the belt, both tanks then die
    11. this tiandis guy must really like getting 2 lusts cause he dies right after he finishes his shit and lust ends every pull, ret pally eats blades during magnet, 2 belt fails, mines+missle+magnet finishes you off
    12. 46 seconds, I swear to god this mage is convinced its worth it for him to get a 2nd lust or something (actually it looks like you aren't even rezzing him), he had to have been running into those blades on purpose, laser kills off a few, warr tank dies, but you might want tiandis to play frost until he learns to move good and your raid learns to handle mines better

yeah overloads overlapping with other damage is an issue, but 400k can be dealt with no problem, people just need to not be standing in shit at the same time as that overload, most the early deaths you're attributing to overload appear to be from mostly blades or mines going off (occasionally laser hitting multiple people too)