Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Maybe, but I doubt it'll be $20 a month after release

Also, been looking at screenshots, textures look absolutely awful. Typical console port garbage >:/
    Textures were ok with everything maxed out 1080p.

The thing I really hated was you could not DISABLE DEPTH OF FIELD. Ugh....Why? I don't prefer games to look grainy and blurry.

Thankfully you won't notice depth of field that much unless you're actively looking for it, which you won't have time for since you're slaughtering Nazi's the entire time.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2014-05-23 at 05:59 AM.

Very solid game from what I have seen from the reviews. So it's going to be a buy for me, but I need to finish Thief first. I don't like buying new games without finishing the ones already purchased, feels like waste of money.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Finished it on Uber yesterday, only 2 moments in the game which were a challenge and one of them was because I was trying to rush past.

That said its a really fun game, story is okay but the characters are really good and it looks decent. Took me about 10 hours to finish on Uber, if I wanted to 100% it i'd probably take another 10 hours or so.

All in all it's a good game and worth the money.

Game length of game is kinda insulting as a measure of value. However that being said, G2A.com has Wolfenstien: The New Order for like $25.