Thread: Mythic T17

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

Mythic T17

Where do I throw my money at?

Makes me wonder if they Re-modeled the previous version we saw and this is just the Mythic re-colour OR if Mythic itself will get Tier that looks alike to Normal/heroic but has slight armour/animation differences.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    Makes me wonder if they Re-modeled the previous version we saw and this is just the Mythic re-colour OR if Mythic itself will get Tier that looks alike to Normal/heroic but has slight armour/animation differences.
    Damn and yet another good looking pala set.. Give the other classes some love too blizz xD

Deleted
    It's beautiful.

So does this confirm then that the "normal" T17 we saw before is for Normal and Heroic (only 2 colours), while Mythic gets its own unique model?

Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    They said that they really want the look to define the difficulty that you got it. With LFR/Honor gear using the same model. Normal/Heroic and PvP equivalent using the same model, and Mythic/Conquest using the same pretty much. Mythic will basically be the Normal/Heroic set with more flair and a couple extra animations. If I had to guess, the previous t17 was Normal/Heroic and this new one is mythic.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a warrior and I rarely give a shit what other classes' gear looks like but this is absolutely awesome. I pray the warrior set looks this damn good. Fucking BOSS!

Whoaaaaazah

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Whoaaaaazah
    Happy Anaxie is happy

10+ Year Old Account
    If they actually make the mythic set have bonus features over non-mythic, I'd cry tears of joy.

I mean not really, but it'd be nice.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 the female version is a bikini.

Deleted

AdriaCraft has a video up. The shoulder effect is still a little bugged, but you can see the forming/shattering effect (it's really sexy). Also shows female Human and a couple other races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sexy
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Lame.

/10 chars

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    those shoulders... oh my.

i keep throwing my money at the screen, but the shield effect on the shoulders is blinding me and keep missing.

And yay blue! but the reddish tint on it is kinda clashing with the light theme of the paladin. maybe have the base a pure white, the effect and styles on it blue, and have the trim of the armor silver?

Still very impressive though, keep it up

Deleted
    It's disgusting.. they fail everytime imo.. now im just waiting for a rogue set with pulsating lights all over.. and a big fucking headlight as a head.

The armor itself looks pretty cool I dislike the color alot.

The armour looks great. The colour scheme reminds me of the Scarlet Crusade before they all went bonkers in Cataclysm. Well, this is one set I migth try to collect 2 expansions after WoD and pair with Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post

AdriaCraft has a video up. The shoulder effect is still a little bugged, but you can see the forming/shattering effect (it's really sexy). Also shows female Human and a couple other races.
    Oh, the shoulder effect is a mini-dranei symbol while the crystal is forming. Neat!

10+ Year Old Account
    All the sets come by. Every one says "Eeww it's shit" then a shit one comes and every one has an orgasm... maybe it's just me.

With a different colour scheme it might be ok, not a fan.