Thread: Mythic T17

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Looks quite cool, but the colours isn't the best choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piitz View Post
    Looks quite cool, but the colours isn't the best choice.
    I agree, the design of the armor is pretty awesome but those colors...

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I'm curious about this as well because if they're making Mythic have different visuals than the rest of the raiding tier, it means that blizz is going to be making 22 armor sets/tier.

I'm okay with this.
    Actually it will be 33. Mythic/cosmetic Conquest, Normal/Heroic/Conquest, and LFR/Honor. And you people call Blizzard lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain View Post
    Actually it will be 33. Mythic/cosmetic Conquest, Normal/Heroic/Conquest, and LFR/Honor. And you people call Blizzard lazy.
    what do you mean you people >.<

Heroic looks pretty good. I still want for the CM red recolor more than anything though

I feel like the non mythic one looks a lot better. But that could be because of the colour choices and it also reminds me more of t4.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think the shield mechanic is awesome but the colours are awful. I'd love to see it on the purpley tier which I assume is Heroic. Oh well, the idea's great but the colours are icky to me.

WTB dyes again :/
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

The model is fantastic, the color scheme is just horrendous. I just hope this is the elite pvp color and the mythic pve set gets a golden color scheme.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Deleted

Paladin Tier 17 look

What do you think about it? For me red-white one looks pretty nice, but I have mixed feeling about rest of them. Don't really looks like paladin look imo... I like only this shoulders animation.
    Also, anyone knows which one is normal/hc/mythic one?

What the trim color should be. In my opinion.

That does look a lot better, Eon. The cloth coloring would look even better black... the funky brownish color it is now looks somewhat Arabian, or shitmypantsian.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know what the call the current color for the cloth. It should be changed to a lighter color to go against the scales better. Brown wouldn't be bad just not the muted one it has now.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.