Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Just get MoveAnything to move your frames. By default you can already unlock your frames and drag them around, but moveanything is a must if you wish to keep the standard UI but want to edit it.
    Still not allowed in tournaments.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    /agree with littlepinch

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    What do you hope to gain from displaying both? Am really curious cause don't see any benefit at all and would like to be enlightened.

Oh and by the Way Blizzard announced UI improvements for WoD PvP.

OT: I also use Battlegroundtargets as Addon.
    Back in the day opponenet's HP/Mana was the only way besides buffs to determine what spec they are playing, but that became irrelevat since now they game displays it for you.

There's nothing wrong with the default UI. I PvP with it, I do heroic raiding with it and I don't feel limited. Yeah I used a lot of scripts to customise it, mostly because I always hated going from a custom ui to default when doing ptr raiding.
    I also think Elv and Tuk look like shit, but that's highly subjective and it doesn't stop a lot of people from using them. To each their own.

Deleted
    They try to stay close to the default UI because that's what is used in tournaments. (atleast blizzcon etc)
    Maybe the players can use their own UI in third party tournies like yaspresents etc, anyone that can elaborate on that ?

everything that is done on gladius is doable with tellmewhen and similar addons, it's just gladius has all the pvp related things conveniently in a package.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    Maybe the players can use their own UI in third party tournies like yaspresents etc, anyone that can elaborate on that ?
    It's not like anyone can force you to use the default UI when you're sitting at home...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Still not allowed in tournaments.
    I'm aware of that, but everything MoveAnything does can be done by using a script, thus it's a nice placeholder if you cba pressing some macro everytime you log in. Heck , I even made an addon out of a script that makes it so your keybinds and macro text aren't shown.

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    They try to stay close to the default UI because that's what is used in tournaments. (atleast blizzcon etc)
    That's why players like venruki and cdew often don't really do well in such tournaments since everyone uses addons for these tournaments, while they usually keep near their roots. And yes, I'm aware both venruki and cdew have started using addons, but that's again BECAUSE otherwise they won't even be able to qualify for blizzard's tournaments :/