Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionBrain and Brawn <NNF>
Pauli Rocketspark, chief foreman of the Grimrail Depot, has been enlisted by Garrosh Hellscream to build the technology required for the Iron Horde's infrastructure. Given the dim-witted assistant Borka to do the heavy lifting, Pauli Rocketspark set about building the train, the Grimrail.
- Overview - Borka the Brute assaults players with powerful physical attacks, as Pauli Rocketspark uses his jet pack to move between locations on the platform, firing missiles when he lands. Rocketspark periodically unleashes a Missile Barrage, damaging all players. If Borka's Mad Dash strikes Rocketspark at that time, it will disrupt his Missile Barrage.
- Damage Dealers - bullet;Avoid being hit by Pauli Rocketspark's VX18-B Target Eliminator missile.
bullet;Avoid being hit by Borka the Brute's Mad Dash.
- Healers - bullet;Avoid being hit by Pauli Rocketspark's VX18-B Target Eliminator missile.
bullet;Avoid being hit by Borka the Brute's Mad Dash.
bullet;Borka's Slam and Rocketspark's Missile Barrage inflict group-wide damage.
- Tanks - bullet;Aim Borka's Mad Dash at Pauli Rocketspark to interrupt his Missile Barrage ability.
- Pauli Rocketspark
- Borka the Brute
Blackrock Assault Commander
- Overview - The Blackrock Assault Commander shoots salvos of cannon fire throughout the encounter. Players utilize environmental objects to hide from his attacks and various Blackrock Munitions throughout the encounter to destroy the Commander's cannon, while managing a steady stream of additional enemies that enter the area. Once dismantled, the Blackrock Assault Commander hops down to combat players directly.
- Blackrock Munitions
- Mortar Shells
- Blackrock Assault Commander
Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionSadana Bloodfury
- Overview - Sadana will channel a Dark Eclipse ritual, dealing critical damage to players at the end of the ritual. During Dark Eclipse, touch the blessed light of the moon before it becomes defiled to protect yourself from this ritual.
- Deathspike -
- Dark Communion -
- Daggerfall -
- Whispers of the Dark Star -
- [NYI] Dark Eclipse -
- Overview - Bonemaw will attempt to inhale all players. You must be stuck to the platform with Necrotic Pitch in order to prevent becoming inhaled. Bonemaw will summon the help of nearby Carrion Centipedes.
- Necrotic Pitch -
- Fetid Spit -
- Body Slam -
- Inhale -
- Carrion Centipede -
Nhallish, Feaster of Souls
- Section 1 - Nhalish manipulates powerful well of void energy, banishing players to their own dimension. While you are banished, your souls are separated from your body and possessed. During Soul Possession, you must subdue and reclaim your soul before the banishment fades.
- Planar Shift -
- Void Vortex -
- Void Blast -
- Soul Shred -
- Returned Soul -
- Void Devastation -
- Exhume the Crypts -
- Soul Possession - Your soul is possessed and flees from you. Damage it enough to subdue it, and approach your soul to begin reclaiming it.
- Overview - Ner'zhul will summon an army of shadow and death which marches across his platform, eradicating all life in its path. Ner'zhul will channel an Omen of Death near random players, inflicting critical damage to players who stand too close. The closer that players stand to the Omen, the more damage they will take.
- Malevolence -
- Omen of Death -
- Ritual of Bones - Ner'zhul will summon an army of shadow and death which marches across his platform, eradicating all life in its path. Tendrils of void bind the bones to one another, inflicting 45,000 Shadow damage per second to those who cross its threshold.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionKargath Bladefist
Kargath Bladefist, Chieftain of the Shattered Hand, honed his brutal skills as a slave in the Ogre's gladiatorial games. He slaughtered countless opponents for the promise of freedom, but after winning, was locked away with the other retired "champions". Fueled by rage, Kargath tore off his own hand to escape and led a revolt that soaked Draenor in Ogre Blood. Now, he eagerly returns to the arena to teach you the true meaning of savagery.
- Overview - Kargath's Berserker Rush cannot be stopped until he either kills his target, or finds something else to take his anger out on. As the fight progresses, Iron Bombers and Drunken Bileslingers rain destruction from the arena stands. Players can dispatch these creatures after being tossed into the crowd by Kargath's Chain Hurl. In Mythic difficulty, the raid must perform well to gain favor that is tracked by Roar of the Crowd. If the raid gains enough favor from Roar of the Crowd, the raid is granted increased damage dealing.
- Damage Dealers - bullet;Iron Bombers and Drunken Bileslingers will continue to harass the raid from the stands until they are killed.
- Healers - bullet;Kargath inflicts massive damage to the tank with his Impale ability.
bullet;Iron Bombers will inflict raidwide damage until they are killed.
- Tanks - bullet; Kargath's Impale leaves Open Wounds on his target that increases the damage of consecutive Impales.
- Kargath Bladefist - Warlord of the Shattered Hand
- Impale -
- Blade Dance -
- Berserker Rush - In Mythic difficulty, the raid gains favor for Roar of the Crowd the longer Kargath stays in Berserker Rush. However, if Kargath's fixate target dies, the raid loses a big chunk of favor.
- Chain Hurl - In Looking for Raid difficulty, Kargath automatically tosses the tank with the least amount of Open Wounds stacks, one random healer, and three random DPS into the crowd.
- Drunken Bileslinger - Drunken Bileslingers appear in the stands and throw Mauling Brew into the arena.
- Iron Bomber - Iron Bombers appear in the arena and hurl Iron Bombs into the raid.
- Iron Grunt - A seemingly endless throng of rowdy orcs. In Mythic difficulty, killing Iron Grunts grants favor for Roar of the Crowd.
- Grapple -
- Fire Pillar - A pillar of screaming skulls that belch a continous stream of flames.
- Ravenous Bloodmaw - Ravenous Bloodmaws prowl hungrily within their pits, waiting to maul anyone unfortunate enough to fall in. In Mythic Difficulty, the Ravenous Bloodmaws are released from their pits. Setting these beasts on fire will gain favor for Roar of the Crowd.
- Overview - The Butcher will periodically choose the largest clump in melee range and Cleave them for shared damage. This attack leaves a damage over time effect, "Gushing Wounds," on the victims that will instantly kill anyone who has reached 4 applications of Gushing Wounds. Every time the Butcher reaches 100 energy he will stomp, inflicting Physical damage to the entire raid and knocking them backwards. Shortly thereafter the Butcher will charge towards the largest clump of players and Cleave them. When the Butcher reaches 30% health remaining, he will Frenzy, causing him to inflict more damage and use his abilities more often.
- Tanks - bullet;Heavy Handed causes the Butcher to attack the player closest to his current target with a copy of all of his melee attacks. These attacks can be mitigated and avoided as usual. If another player is not close enough, the second attack will trigger on the primary target.
bullet;The Tenderizer will always hit. It cannot be dodged or parried; but it can be blocked.
bullet;The Cleaver will only apply its damage over time effect if the attack successfully lands on its target.
- Damage Dealers - bullet;Players in melee range will need to form clumps of varying size throughout the fight to mitigate the Butcher's Cleave ability.
bullet;Players at range will need to be ready to form a clump in order to survive the Butcher's Bounding Cleave sequence.
- Healers - bullet;Groups that take Cleave will suffer periodic damage from Gushing Wounds. Gushing Wounds stacks.
bullet;All players in the raid suffer Physical damage when the Butcher begins his Bounding Cleave sequence.
- Heavy Handed - All of the Butcher's standard auto attacks trigger a second attack on the next closest target within 5 yards. If not target is found, the primary target is struck again.
- The Cleaver -
- The Tenderizer -
- Cleave -
- Bounding Cleave - When the Butcher reaches 100 energy he begins the Bounding Cleave sequence by knocking all players back, then charging to a clump at range and cleaving targets within that clump.
- Gushing Wounds - Targets struck by the Cleave abilities of the Butcher suffer bleeding damage. If a player is affected with 4 applcations of Gushing Wounds they will die instantly.
- Frenzy - After the Butcher reaches 30% health remaining, he Frenzies. While Frenzied the Butcher deals 10% more damage and attacks 30% faster.
Tecus, The Living Mountain
- Overview - The Twin Ogron combat players while performing attacks at specific energy thresholds. At 33 energy, the Ogron uses his special weapon attack. At 66 energy, the Ogron performs a large shout. Finally, at 100 energy, the Ogron performs a large, special attack. As the distance between the Ogron increases, their haste increases and casting time decreases, reducing the amount of time players have to react to various abilities.
- Damage Dealers - bullet;Be wary of the radius of Whirlwind.
bullet;Collapse into combat range for Enfeebling Roar.
bullet;Be mindful of Shield Charge's path.
- Healers - bullet;Earthquake enforces high raid mobility, be wary of player damage taken.
bullet;Watch for Interrupting Shout.
- Tanks - bullet;Whirlwind has a large radius, and can be deadly when combined with Shield Bash.
bullet;Many abilities in this encounter may require movement or repositioning of the bosses.
- Sword Ogron -
- Shield Ogron -
- Imperator Gor'vidus -
- Overview - The Fel Breaker is protected by a Nullification Barrier that absorbs all magic damage taken. When the barrier is removed, he activates a rune that recharges it. While recharging, one player may also absorb some of the rune's energy and receive a Nullification Barrier. As the fight progresses, an increasing amount of Overflowing Energy spill from the rune. These orbs of energy will float down and explode if they come into contact with a player or the ground. Players who have a Nullification Barrier can absorb Overflowing Energy to mitigate the amount of raid wide damage and prevent a lethal amount of damage from occurring.
- Damage Dealer - bullet; Absorb Caustic Energy to gain a Nullifcation Barrier.
bullet; Avoid Overflowing Energy until you have a Nullification Barrier. Absorb Overflowing Energy when you do have a Nullification Barrier.
bullet; Avoid Suppression Fields.
- Healers - bullet; Expel Magic: Fire will inflict heavy raid wide damage and require dispels to mitigate some of the damage.
bullet; Expel Magic: Shadow will absorbs all healing on the raid until it is removed.
bullet; Players afflicted with Caustic Energy will take heavy damage until the rune is decativated.
- Tanks - bullet; Tanks marked with Expel Magic: Arcane must run away from their allies and avoid the periodic explosions.
bullet; Volatile Anomalies will spawn periodically during the charging phase. If they are killed within a Suppression Field, they will not cast Destablize.
- Nullification Barrier -
- Charging - When the Fel Breaker's Nullification Barrier is removed, he begins to recharge. After 20 sec, the barrier is restored.
- Caustic Energy - One player may enter the rune with the Fel Breaker, absorbing a portion of its energy. The energy inflicts 35,725 Arcane damage every second for as long as the player remains inside of the rune. When the rune powers down, the player receives their own Nullification Barrier, proportional to the amount of time spend inside the rune. The Nullification Barrier received by players can absorb up to 15,000,000 Magic damage. In Mythic difficulty, two players may enter the rune per phase of Charging.
- Vulnerability -
- Suppression Field -
- Trample -
- Volatile Anomalies - While the rune is active, 3 Volatile Anomalies spawn every 8 sec.
- Expel Magic -
- Overflowing Energy - In Mythic difficulty, the rate that Overflowing Energy forms is accelerated.
- Dominating Power -
- Phase 1: Power of the Highmaul -
- Phase 2: Rune of Displacement -
- Arcane Wrath: Displacement - In addition to Arcane Wrath's normal effects, Branded Players are unable to move more than 10 yards from the location they were marked.
- Destructive Resonance: Displacement - In addition to Destructive Resonance's normal effects, it grows to twice its original size over 30 seconds.
- Displacing Arcane Aberration - Imperator Gor'vidus summons a Displacing Arcane Aberration.
- Mark of Chaos: Displacement - In addition to Mark of Chaos' normal effects, the target is teleported to a random location.
- Force Nova: Displacement - In addition to Force Nova's normal effects, it also pushes players away as the nova moves outwards.
- Intermission: Dormant Runestones -
- Phase 3: Rune of Fortification -
- Arcane Wrath: Fortification - In addition to Arcane Wrath's normal effect, the jump range of Arcane Wrath is only decreased by 25% with each jump.
- Destructive Resonance: Fortification - In addition to Destructive Resonance's normal effects, it persists for 2 minutes.
- Fortified Arcane Aberration - Imperator Gor'vidus summons a Fortified Arcane Aberration.
- Mark of Chaos: Fortification - In addition to Mark of Chaos' normal effects, the target is rooted in place.
- Force Nova: Fortification - In addition to Force Nova's normal effects, an additional nova is released every 8 sec,. for 16 sec.
- Intermission: Lineage of Power -
- Phase 4: Rune of Replication -
- Arcane Wrath: Replication - In addition to Arcane Wrath's normal effects, a second player will be Branded each time Arcane Wrath jumps.
- Destructive Resonance: Replication - In addition to Destructive Resonance's normal effects, two additional Destructive Resonances are created nearby when it detonates or expires.
- Replicating Arcane Aberration - Imperator Gor'vidus summons a Replicating Arcane Aberration.
- Replicate - Upon death, Replicating Arcane Aberrations split into 7 Arcane Remnants.
- Mark of Chaos: Replication - In addition to Mark of Chaos' normal effects, 8 Orbs of Chaos are conjured when Mark of Chaos expires. Each orb flies out from the wearer and inflicts 200,000 Arcane damage to all players that they move through.
- Force Nova: Replication - In addition to Force Nova's normal effects, players who are damaged by Force Nova will inflicts 35,000 Arcane damage to their allies within 5 yards.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionAuchindoun Defense Construct
- Overview - When the Defense Construct throws his Holy Shield, players should hide behind it to avoid the damage from Consecrated Light.
- Holy Shield -
- Sanctified Strike -
- Hallowed Ground -
- Fate -
- Overview - Soulbinder Nyami twists the spirits of fallen Auchindoun partisans into weapons of her own will. Whilst combating these spirits, players should be aware of her deadly torus-shaped spell, Soul Vessel.
- Soulbinder Nyami -
- Torn Spirits -
Spires of Arak
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionRanjit, Master of the Four Winds
The Arakkoa's penultimate Chakradhaari, Ranjit has mastered the secret techniques required to create gale force winds with his chakra.
- Overview - Ranjit will different chakras that create zones that move or rotate. Standing in these zones will incur significant damage. Ranjit's Fan of Blades ability will hit all enemies and inflict damage over time. Spear Strike inflicts significant damage on Ranjit's current tank target.
- Four Winds - The caster creates a a massive vortex of wind that moves four trails in either direction. Enemies caught in the vortex suffer Nature damage.
- Spinning Blade - The caster summons a spinning blade that will inflict Physical damage to all enemies caught in its path.
- Fan of Blades - The caster hurls razor sharp blades in all directions, inflicting Physical damage and causing all affected targets to bleed over 6 sec.
- Windwall - Ranjit hurls a Wind Chakram at the location of a random enemy that creates a spinning Windwall on impact. The Windwall inflicts Nature damage to all enemies caught in its confines.
- Spear Strike - The caster winds up a big attack, inflicting a large amount of Physical damage to their target.
A construct of ancient Arakkoan civilization powered by the light of the sun.
- Overview - Araknath will awaken random Sun Construct Prototypes located around the edge of the arena. These prototypes will focus a beam on Araknath that will heal it unless players stand in the path of the beam to prevent this. Burst inflicts a great deal of damage to any enemies that remain close to Araknath.
- Smash - The caster smashes the ground, inflicting great Physical damage to all enemies in the area.
- Burst - The caster releases a burst of energy that inflicts Fire damage to all enemies within 10 yards.
- Energize - A Sun Construct Prootype reflects the incoming light rays at the Arrakoa Sun Construct to heal it for 3% of its maximum health every second. Players can step into the beam to prevent this; but will suffer 20,000 Fire damage every second instead.
- Overview - Rukhran will resurrect nearby Piles of Ash into phoenixes that will chase a random player until they either reach their target, or they are reduced to 1 hitpoint. When either of these occurs the phoenix will explode, damaging the entire party and activating any nearby Piles of Ash. If Rukhran is not engaged in melee combat he will Screech, inflicting severe damage on the entire zone until melee combat is resumed. Pierce Armor will apply a significant debuff to any tank that does not have their Active Mitigation enabled.
- Pierce Armor - The caster's next attack pierces the target's armor for great Physical damage. Victims of this attack are affected with Pierced Armor.
- Pierced Armor - Pierces the victim's armor, causing them to receive 30% more damage from Pierce Armor for each application of Pierced Armor. This affect will not apply to tanks using their active mitigation.
- Solar Flare - Reanimates all Piles of Ash within 5 yards as a Solar Flare that will pursue an enemy target at random. When the familiar reaches the target or is brought to zero health it will explode.
- Sunstrike - The caster explodes for 80,000 Fire damage to all enemies within 100 yards. The explosion forces the caster to go dormant. Any Piles of Ash within 5 yards of the caster will activate.
- Quills - Inflicts 30,000 Physical damage to all enemies in the area and increases damage taken from Screech and Quills by 10%.
- Screech - Inflicts 20,000 Physical damage to all enemies in the area and increases damage taken from Quills by 10%. Screech will only be used whenever Rukhran is not engaged in melee combat and ignores line of sight.
High Justicar Viryx
- Overview - High Justicar Viryx will enlist the aid of two different adds during the encounter in addition to targeting players with the Arakkoa's massive beam weapon. Zealots will carry players off the edge of the platform to fall to their death. Shield Constructs will prevent all damage to High Justicar Viryx until they are dispatched. High Justicar Viryx will also call on the Arakkoa's great concentrated light weapon. The beam of this weapon will chase a random player for a short duration, leaving damaging zones in its path.
- Cast Down - High Justicar Viryx summons a Solar Zealot to grab a player and throw them over the balcony.
- Lens Flare - The caster calls down a beam of intensely focused sunlight to follow a randomly chosen target. The beam will slowly trail the victim for a short while, causing the ground in its wake to burn all enemies for 80,000 Fire damage every second.
- Solar Burst - Inflicts 60,000 Fire damage to an enemy.
- Shielding - The Arakkoa Shield Construct extends a shield over High Justicar Viryx, preventing 99% damage from all sources.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionHans'gar and Franzok
Hans'gar and Franzok, twin brothers raised to become masterful brawlers of the Warsong clan. Both carved paths of glory on their way to become Warlord, but destiny had other plans. The brothers, unwilling to kill each other to claim leadership, were banished from the Warsong and left for dead. They survived, alone in the savage wilds of Draenor, and when the Iron Horde called, these powerful warriors found a new home among the massive war-machine.
- Overview - Hans'gar and Franzok brawl inside a functional Blackrock forge. They periodically jump out of the fight space triggering hot plates on conveyor belts, presses that stamp down from overhead and flames from the grills.
- Tanks - bullet;During the phase swaps when either Hans'gar and Franzok leave the fight space they will pickup both tanks and Crippling Suplex them together for very high damage.
bullet;When either Hans'gar or Franzok land from jumping they will inflict Shattered Vertebrae, which increases damage taken with each application in an area around them.
bullet;Hans'gar and Franzok share health and cannot be taunted while they're outside the fight space.
- Damage Dealers - bullet;Franzok's Disrupting Roar interrupts casting, and the distance it travels increases as his rage goes up.
bullet;Hans'gar and Franzok share health and cannot be damaged while they're outside the fight space.
- Healers - bullet;When either Hans'gar or Franzok land they casue Aftershocks that deal raid wide damage. Franzok's Disrupting Roar interrupts casting, and the distance it travels increases as his rage goes up. During the phase swaps when either Hans'gar and Franzok leave the fight space they will pick up both tanks and Crippling Suplex them together for high damage.
- Crippling Suplex -
- Pumped Up - As Hans'gar and Franzok take damage they become Pumped Up and inflict more damage. As Pumped Up rises it effects Hans'gar and Franzok's abilities. Skullcracker - Throws additional hammers. Disrupting Roar - Gains increased range.
Jump Slam - Gains additional jumps.
- Bound by Blood -
- Searing Plates -
- Scorching Burns -
- Stamping Presses -
- Hi-Flying Elbow Drop -
- Franzok -
- Hanz -
- Smart Stampers -
- Overview - Gruul deals increased damage as his health is depleted.
- Tanks - bullet; Taunt Gruul into a cluster of players in order to share the damage from Inferno Slice.
bullet; Quickly taunt Gruul away from players after Inferno slice, to avoid Overwhelming Blows from hitting unintended targets.
bullet; Quickly locate a safe place to stand for Crumbling Roar.
- Healers - bullet; Gruul will periodically cause the roof to cave in. Players must be able to predict where the roof will fall first in order to avoid critical damage.
bullet; Gruul will petrify the raid, eventually shattering them. Players will deal critical damage to allies within 8 yards when they shatter.
bullet; Players must stand in close proximity to one another in order to share the damage from Inferno Slice.
- Damage Dealers - bullet; Gruul will periodically cause the roof to cave in. Players must be able to predict where the roof will fall first in order to avoid critical damage.
bullet; Gruul will petrify the raid, eventually shattering them. Players will deal critical damage to allies within 8 yards when they shatter.
bullet; Players must stand in close proximity to one another in order to share the damage from Inferno Slice.
- Gronn's Rage -
- Inferno Slice -
- Overwhelming Blows -
- Petrify -
- Overhead Smash -
- World Shaking -
- Ground Punch -
The Blast Furnace
- Overview - Players must disable the Blast Furnace by releasing the Fury it contains and then slaying that Fury. Players first disable the Blast Furnace's Pressure Regulators while preventing the Blackrock Loaders from increasing the heat inside the Blast Furnace. Once both Pressure Regulators have been destroyed, the Fury escapes. Primal Elementalists join the fight and channel beams that lock the Fury in place. Once players have defeated all of the Primal Elementalists, the Fury is unleashed and is killable by the raid.
- Healers - bullet;Players in the vicinity of Foreman Feldspar suffer Fire damage as long as they are close to him. Foreman Feldspar targets random players with his Pyroclasm ability. Every time the Fury reaches 100 energy he will inflict Fire damage on the whole raid. Slag Elementals pick targets at random to fixate on and attack.
- Damage Dealers - bullet;Furnace Engineers pick targets at random to attach bombs to. Detonate these bombs near a Pressure Regulator to damage them. Primal Elementalists have a shield that prevents all damage. Defeating a Slag Elemental close to a Primal Elementalist will lower their shield temporarily. Firecallers heal their allies for a significant amount.
- Tanks - bullet;Security Guards defend nearby allies from damage with their Defense ability. Move their allies out of the Defense zone to enable damage on these targets. Slag Elementals fixate on random players, they cannot be taunted. Firecallers will heal their allies for a significant amount. The Fury has two tank debuffs that interact with each other. Tempered is applied every time the Fury initially applies Heat to the target and every time that the victim's Heat level surpasses their current Tempered level. Tempered increases the damage taken from Heat while Heat inflicts Fire damage over time per application of Heat.
- Foreman Feldspar -
- The Fury -
- Security Guard -
- Defense -
- Furnace Engineer -
- Bellows Operator -
- Loading -
- Primal Elementalist -
- Slag Elemental - Slag Elementals will go Dormant and remove the Damage Shield of any nearby Primal Elementalist when they are reduced to 1 hitpoint. While Dormant, the Fury's Blasts will restore 25 energy. When the Slag Elemental reaches 100 energy they will revive.
- Burn -
- Firecaller -
Kromog, Legend of the Mountain
- Overview -
- Tanks - bullet; Kromog's Slam ability deals less damage the further away players are from his fists when they slam onto the ground.
bullet; Kromog's normal attacks must be shared by up to 2 targets.
- Healers - bullet; Players must become grasped by the earth to avoid critical damage from Thundering Blows.
- Damage Dealers - bullet; Players must become grasped by the earth to avoid critical damage from Thundering Blows.
- Warped Armor -
- Fists of Stone -
- Slam -
- Rippling Smash -
- Rune of the Grasping Hand -
- Thundering Blows -
- Rune of Crushing Earth -
- Reverberations -
- Rockfall -
- Frenzy -
- Rune of the Stone Geyser -
- Rune of the Stone Geyser - Kromog summons impassable founts of earth. These rocks are brittle, and will explode on impact with Reverberations.
- Call of the Mountain -
Flamebender Ka'graz has worked within the bellows of the Blackrock foundry imbuing weapons with the essence of flame, fueling the Iron Horde's warmachine. With the help of her assistant Aknor Steelbringer they have forged weapons day and night for the Iron Horde's conquest of Draenor.
- Overview - Flamebender Ka'graz gains energy over time, unlocking new abilities at given thresholds. At 25 energy, Ka'graz casts Molten Torrent. At 50 energy, Ka'graz summons Cinder Wolves. At 75 energy, Ka'graz casts Blazing Radiance. At 100 energy, Ka'graz channels a Firestorm, fully consuming her energy and beginning the cycle anew.
- Damage Dealers - bullet;Ranged damage-dealers should beware Lava Slash, which chains to nearby allies. When Ka'graz reaches 25 Molten Energy, help split the damage of Molten Torrent. If afflicted with Blazing Radiance, move away from other players. Destroy Cinder Wolves before Ka'graz reaches 100 Molten Energy.
- Healers - bullet;Spread out to avoid Lava Slash. When Ka'graz reaches 25 Molten Energy, help split the damage of Molten Torrent. If afflicted with Blazing Radiance, move away from other players. At 100 Molten Energy, Firestorm will inflict heavy raidwide damage.
- Tanks - bullet;When Ka'graz reaches 25 Molten Energy, help split the damage of Molten Torrent. When the Cinder Wolves spawn, one will become Overheated and must be tanked. The Overheated Cinder Wolf's Charring Breath increases the damage of the next Charring Breath. The Overheated Cinder Wolf cools off after 20 sec and a new Cinder Wolf becomes Overheated.
- Molten Energy - Flamebender Ka'graz gains energy over time allowing her to access even more powerful abilities.She gains abilities at 25, 50, 75, and 100 Molten Energy.
- Flambender Ka'graz -
- Aknor Steelbringer -
- Overview - Upon reaching health thresholds, Beastlord Darmac leaps onto the back of the nearest Prime Beast to continue the fight. When one of the Prime Beasts is killed, Darmac absorbs a piece of its essence, gaining new abilities.
- Damage Dealers - bullet;Free players from Pin Down if they are struck.Kill Pack Beasts as they appear.
- Healers - bullet;Players struck by Pin Down require significant healing.While Dreadwing is active, dispel Conflagration as quickly as possible. Dispel Inferno Breath and Superheated Shrapnel if they stack up.
- Tanks - bullet;Beastlord Darmac leaps atop the nearest chained beast at 85% health remaining, and then every 20% thereafter. Quickly gain threat on the rampaging Pack Beasts when Beastlord Darmac calls for them.
- Stage One: Ferocious Feet - Darmac begins the fight on foot.
- Stage Two: Back of the Beast - Darmac leaps onto the back of the nearest Prime Beast.
- Cruelfang -
- Dreadwing -
- Ironcrusher -
- Faultline -
- Stage Three: Spiritual Successor - Darmac is empowered by slain Prime Beasts.
- Overview - Trains periodically pass through the encounter area, dropping off troops or providing support for Operator Thogar.
- Damage Dealers - Avoid incoming trains. Move away when Siege Bombs are shot at you. Defeating Gunnery Sergeants reduces the amount of bombs placed on the ground.
- Healers - Avoid incoming trains. The Man-at-Arms can inflict high raid-wide damage. Tanks with high stacks of Enkindle take significant damage.
- Tanks - Avoid incoming trains. Pick up additional enemies quickly. Swap off tanking Thogar when Enkindle stacks.
- Operator Thogar -
- Reinforcements -
Warlord of the Blackrock Clan.
- Overview - Upon reaching 70% and 30% health Blackhand causes the floors to give out, falling to a lower level of the tower.
- Damage Dealers - During the initial phase, avoid the Massive Demolition. Once falling to the second level, defeat Siegemakers and Iron Soldiers. On the third level avoid being knocked off by Impaling Throw.
- Healers - During the initial phase, Massive Demolition deals heavy raidwide damage that decreases with distance from the impact point. Once falling to the second level, Iron Soldiers will fire at players, inflicting raid damage. On the third level players hit with Impaling Throw and Slag Bombs require significant healing.
- Tanks - During the initial phase, Blackhand will knock his primary target into the Molten Slag. On the second level Iron Soldiers spawn on the balcony above and need to be killed. On the third level Shattering Smash causes large Slag Holes that need to be avoided.
- Stage One: The Blackrock Forge - Blackhand pours Molten Slag into the moulding of the room, the slag slowly encoaches on players as the phase progresses.
- Stage Two: Storage Warehouse - Blackhand has stored deadly siege weaponry and calls in reinforcements on the balcony above.
- Siegemaker - Siegemakers are called in periodically by Blackhand and Fixate on the nearest target and go into an Overdrive after casting Mortar.
- Iron Soldier - Iron Soldiers reinforce the balcony at an increasing rate.
- Explosive Rounds -
- Marked for Death -
- Throw Slag Bombs -
- Shattering Smash -
- Stage Three: Iron Crucible - The Iron Crucible has hardened over after the Black Furnace was destroyed.
- Overheated -
- Slag Eruption -
- Marked for Death - Blackhand marks a target for death. After 5 sec Blackhand will cast Impaling Throw at the target. While on the Iron Crucible Blackhand is empowered and Impaling Throw impacts all targets in a line.
- Attach Slag Bombs - Blackhand throws Slag Bombs at several nearby enemies, attaching the bomb to the target. Slag Bombs arm after 3 sec, a triggered Slag Bomb inflicts 107,143 Fire damage to enemies within 10 yards of the bomb, applying Slagged and creating a Slag Crater.
- Massive Shattering Smash - The Shattering Smash inflicts 535,714 Fire damage split evenly among the targets within 5, knocking the targets back and creating a Slag Crater.