Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They seem fucking terrible. Are they trying to nullify professions entirely?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post

Only two classes that cared for the Coren trinket were Warriors and Druids (Guardian only) because the Crit was a godsend at the start of the expansion.
    Not sure about guardians, but coren was shit for warriors too, relic and brewery trinket were superior.

Quote Originally Posted by reebelraabel View Post
    Not sure about guardians, but coren was shit for warriors too, relic and brewery trinket were superior.
    Wasn't trying to imply that they were amazing. Just that, all things considered, it was a piss-easy alternative to farm at the time. What you posted was a better pair and an even better pair was DMC+Lei Shen's Final Orders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone thought that these might just be placeholder stats? I mean crit proc on everything and double int trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    Has anyone thought that these might just be placeholder stats? I mean crit proc on everything and double int trinkets?
    Unless the ilvl is placeholder too it won't matter a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Ilvl isnt everything in this game. You need to compare them to trinkets wich drop in first raid tier, with what procs and stats we get from those, then you can see wich one is best, its all about itemization, getting that stat your class need, not the ilvl you need to join a pug but do less dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Ilvl isnt everything in this game. You need to compare them to trinkets wich drop in first raid tier, with what procs and stats we get from those, then you can see wich one is best, its all about itemization, getting that stat your class need, not the ilvl you need to join a pug but do less dps.
    This. DMC trinkets this xpac were 476? And they were better than some 496 and 502 trinkets.

Yeah, and I still use my Spark of the Zandalari on my prot pala, even though I could get HC trinkets from SoO (Passed on them, except my HC Vial.), and that Spark is only normal, as I never raided there when it was current content on my pala. And it still surpass the 4/4 HC trinkets from SoO because of all the haste.
    So dont get blinded by the shiny ilvls guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    This. DMC trinkets this xpac were 476? And they were better than some 496 and 502 trinkets.
    Double primary stats made them good enough nothing about these is even better than the heroic 5man trinkets you can look at them in the files. The 5 man trinkets are primary secondary just like these but with more stats and more secondary stat choices.

Sure they could change things but from what we can see now these are a waste of time unless your 5 man rng is really bad or you want crit. These don't even compete with 5 man loot much less raid loot.
    Last edited by Wow; 2014-06-16 at 06:33 AM.

^This. I can't see having every trinket including the tank one to have a crit proc. I know they're changing how crit works wtih riposte but I would find that to be very odd if they left it.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    The ilvl on them doesn't matter at all. MoP DMF trinkets being better than Heroic T14 trinkets for some classes easily proves this.

I don't think there's anything to say about these yet, really. The only part of them that seems finished is their names.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm going to cautiously agree with this. Much will depend on actualy implementation of stats for all the classes, but a crit proc is not as attractive as a main stat proc is. Combine this with the fact that the item level seems extremely low (615) when compared to other crafted items like engi helm: example (625) and what looks like actual end game items: example (650) and I'm more then a little worried about the trinkets.

Not going to lament the death of Inscription goldmaking yet in early Alpha, but this looks pretty bad.
    Seems like these are now ilvl 640

Yep, with recent builds Blizz added those Tarot upgrades, up to i665.

http://wod.wowhead.com/spells=11.773...Bcrv=0#50+16+1

The stats may change again between now and launch.

It's a high crit proc, but I guess it depends on how valuable Crit is for the class that is using them.

By the time you can get it fully upgraded it seems likely that a lot of players will be into Heroic raiding, where 670 trinkets will be available.

Might be gold / resources better spent elseware, or at least spent on an alt that might not have quick access to heroic gear.

Deleted
    War paints is the only reagent besides parchment, there is no ink of the clans required.