Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Sweets View Post
    Bonus upgrades are pointless. Bad players still won't be able to get far. If they were struggling at a 5% H wipe for H malk then sure they will eventually get their kill but then they will just hit another wall at spoils.
    Not exactly true in the case of Malk to spoils. Thok however, Huge wall compared to Malk.

We are currently wiping at about 10-15% on Malk with 200 wipes (2 kills) under our belts. Spoils we've been close several times with only 50 wipes(0 kills) so far. We just have a couple people that suck at avoiding orbs going into a puddle. Spoils is less of a mechanic fight compared to Malk. If you can manage sparks and manage the tight enrage you're good.

But yeah I agree, a little ilvl boost wont help bad players do mechanics better.

Deleted
    It helped on our first 25H Garrosh kill last night yeah, but ultimately we were wiping to mechanic fails more than anything(P1 transition interrupts, Malice, Ironstar Kiting...). Still actually have to do those mechanics properly, you cant just brute force them.

Yes. We killed H Garrosh after 279 total attempts, and went from struggling with the p2 and p3 dps checks (1 whirling each) to practically not getting a whirling in p2 (13-16% entering 2nd transition) and getting constant p4 attempts.

Deleted
    Its helps if raid is geared enough
    Mine guild change again several spots to undergeared ppl they need a week to upgrade every new item who they got and they get 2-3 per raid there is no way in this situation Ilv to help us
    if i wasnt need to waste soo much money this year for 2x expacks and new computer i would pay 70 EU to kill garrosh HC but seems most likely wont have that luck unless they dint make some classes superB in 6.0

Well we already finished the content in December, but this definately helped to push the dps even more. The most noticeable was at Garrosh, when we had no 2nd intermission at all ( we are 25HC guild), and it felt so good: it greatly reduces the risk of someone derping around. On the other bosses no difference was noticed, but on Garry it was definately useful.

We were 3% off skipping 25 garrosh terrace with a buyer in the raid and a non-optimized comp. Maybe this week we'll live the dream~

Unfortunately it was too late for my team. The buff didnt help us get thok and we have disbanded until 6.0. I am really enjoying wildstar atm so no loss for me

10+ Year Old Account
    we had just started malkorok HC progress when it went live didn't really notice anything at that point cause its a new boss for us.

however, this reset when we went to clear from the start, the bosses dropped like flies. really noticeable when doing farm content.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

been stuck on spoils hc for weeks killed it 1st night of the upgrades

i know im proberly not doing it right squirl i just upgraded hc wf neck i got yesterday over normal mode head and legs at 2/4

10+ Year Old Account
    we are a pretty casual guild and i don't know if it is related to new upgrades or not but we 3 healed malkorok hc and killed him 3 seconds before berserk. thinking, it is probably related.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

It has had a notable effect on our hGarrosh progress. That fight is made so much easier with higher DPS and we were very close to the threshold before the buffs. We expect the kill this week now that we're hitting P.3 reliably.